• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Info is conflicting on this.

I have: Meto, SN, liquid Maalox, Famotidine pills.

Meto is an AE, but what about antacids? They were said to be not very necessary, but since I already have all pills, might wanna make it the best, huh?

So what should I take: Famotidine or Maalox?

Anyone know?

Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Following. I have milk of magnesia and famotidine

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I have liquid maalox I'd completely forgotten about when you PM'd me. Taking that instead of any other antacid. The maalox was prescribed to me to help with potential stomach ulcers, it supposedly protectively coats the entire interior of the stomach lining alongside being an antacid. Seems like the best fit all around for antacid.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
T

Then_Tomorrow_4099

Apr 20, 2022
how much famotidine is recommended?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Bro honestly people are recommending against taking an antacid now as they say the nitric oxide that is produced by the nitride what cause you to lose Consciousness quicker I don't know I'm kind of stupid you will have to look into it

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Bro honestly people are recommending against taking an antacid now as they say the nitric oxide that is produced by the nitride what cause you to lose Consciousness quicker I don't know I'm kind of stupid you will have to look into it
So funny how extremely info changes!

Take antacid! But actually don't! But take magnesium! Oops, no, take H2 blockers though!

Lmao

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
You can type "nitric oxide" in search and read through the post you will eventually find post explaining why it isn't necessary. Something to do with the nitric oxide being a vasodilator. Idk I'm slow. You'll have to look into it.

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I wonder when we will get a fucking unified consensus about SN and drugs involved in taking it...
You can type "nitric oxide" in search and read through the post you will eventually find post explaining why it isn't necessary. Something to do with the nitric oxide being a vasodilator. Idk I'm slow. You'll have to look into it.
Yes I just read the post you're talking about

I will look into it, yes

• Informative
Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stupid as fuck bro. This is all very confusing and frustrating for me. I just want to do this in the most peaceful way possible without the negative affects.
I wonder when we will get a fucking unified consensus about SN and drugs involved in taking it...

Yes I just read the post you're talking about

I will look into it, yes
Right! Also according to the most updated PPH from word of mouth it says an antacid is not necessary.
Let me know what you decide to do. I may just take the antacid anyway, but if not taking it will make the process quicker to unconsciousness hen....... FUCK! Idk anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus