• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suffocation

suffocation

Mar 15, 2019
I wanted to give me an opinion on this situation, since I was very young I spend a lot of bad, sad things etc, my family never got interested, it is more I spend most of my time smoking tobacco in my room, weed or lcd, I drug seeing as Nobody cares how I destroy myself knowing that I can not get out of that, but I'm not addicted to drugs, I'm a depressive shit, I'm all hurt, cut, now days I spit blood two and three times a day, anyone he cares how I always look for him on the internet because the truth is that my health does not matter to me so much as to go to the doctor, a few days ago my sister was hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital for almost bleeding to cuts, no one cares, that is my point, society is losing, there is no empathy, there is nothing, everything is nothing, if you die, it does not matter, you are just a lost memory, I do not hate the world, I hate the people who inhabit it, I hate religion, I am an anarchist whole, I can not believe anything, thanks for reading, live and change your thinking and that of others, if not only they are a body without a soul and suicide does not matter. 19 years

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles and Honigwaffel