S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
So coming from a family of preachers and religious hypocrites who tell you to pray about everything and that you are evil if you are depressed, but are some of the main culprits for some of your depression because they have bullied you and ostracized you all your life instead of trying to understand you and help you, I am disgusted with church, the bible, all of it. It means nothing. I have experienced prominent pastors go from preaching a hallelujah sermon to wanting me to be his lady #2 after his wife. There's so much more that would take a lifetime to share. Church folk are the worst folk and the best at cursing, lying, just evil. I now hate the church.

Reactions: deleted, disabledandhopeless, LittleJem and 3 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
It seems like you've awoken.

Reactions: Meditation guide
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Have you told anybody about this? The preacher being unkind?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My grandmother was the meanest person on earth 6 days a week, BUT on Sunday morning she was in the front pew. Enough said.

Reactions: deleted, 262653, LittleJem and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It's horrible when you see the lies and hypocrisy in religious leaders....I'm being bullied in a religious institution where I work. They talk about justice every week. It's bullshit. It's all about money and who you know.

Being a religious leader is just a way that some people like to get status and attention. There are good ones, but these ones I trusted - and now I'm being bullied I know they are not trustworthy. I just don't have the strength to fight it because my mental health is so bad.