happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
They won't hold me back anymore yay! I just heard something i wasn't supposed to hear and it's confirmed they don't give a shit ^.^

that feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest except my chest still feels heavy now that i know for sure not even my sis likes me or cares haha i mean that's also not bad news since she was the only one i cared about now that i know how things really are i feel better leaving.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, FuneralCry, WornOutLife and 8 others
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
I'm sorry. I know that can be hurtful, but I also know the freedom of not having to care. My best to you!

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and FuneralCry
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
It can be freeing knowing what people really think of you, sorry to hear that they held you back until now. It sounds like you're coming to terms with CTB :heart:.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can kinda relate because no one gives a sh*t about me except for my dad: the best human being I've ever known.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and blue_muse
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I get how knowing that can bring conflicting emotions, but I understand how you would feel relieved to know the truth. Family can hold us back if we are thinking about ctb so at least now it is easier for you. I wish you the best.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and blue_muse
D

deathgal

May 4, 2021
Aww sorry to hear that but at least you can your own person and not worry about them

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?