b00t

b00t

Dec 28, 2019
well, I have a schizophrenic uncle from my father, my 17 year old brother had his first schizophrenic crisis this year, I'm older, I have depression and maybe some other shit I can't quite describe, my mom has something like depression and bipolarity on a very low level, probably triggered by my dad, since no one else in her family has anything. I know another father aunt of mine has some kind of problem that makes her extremely paranoid, to the extent of being missing for years, and the last time she was seen, was sleeping at airports around the world saying she was being chased. other relatives on the part of father did not have the opportunity to meet but I know they are not very "healthy"
my brother had this crisis at an extreme moment, and very delicate, probably if he had not been through this, would be healthy today, I believe, as much as he had always suffered with anger and anxiety

what do you have to say about the inheritances your families left? Do you think this really is so decisive?

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles