permanently tired

permanently tired

I can stop the tears if I want to
Nov 8, 2023
Now that my mother knows I'm depressed she seems to regret (pity?) my upbringing. The dynamic of our relationship has shifted, growing up she always told me during our arguments I would understand one day and that I was bound to crash and burn with my headstrong mentality. I did, the months following my dropout were the worst of my life. It freed me though. She dictated my life for a painfully long period and now I control my life's direction. It means jack shit though, the collapse of our family unit is sealed. My father is more or less emotionally estranged from his wife and daughter. He always came to my rescue as a child and I expect him to blame my mother for my demise. You would think I feel bad for my sister and I do. Not enough to stop this family from imploding. In my defense, things were already a dumpster fire I'm merely giving him a little push. I refuse to accept any apology and attempt at reconciliation at someone else's whim. What a slay thought process šŸ«¶ hope you're proud of me mom

Dr. Finklestein

Dr. Finklestein

Jul 31, 2024
focus on breathing for awhile, really focus on it like you're reading a book or studying. When invasive thoughts intrude, say to yourself, "Don't, Stop." Keep telling yourself, "Don't, Stop," until they do stop.

10 minutes of focused breathing ("Don't, Stop"), then attempt to re-engage your problems.