U

utterlyworthless

Jan 21, 2021
How do I stop thinking about how ctb will affect my family? I'm ready to do it but I live far away from my family and continuously imagine their reaction to knowing I ctb. Am I not motivated enough?

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I can relate based on my own experiences, and for me there is nothing that will help.

• Hugs
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Personally, I try not to concern myself with the impact on my family. I know foremost that my mother will be the worst affected, but I also consider that me just existing is not the same as living. I have been unhappy for a long time. And I can't just exist for the comfort of a few; especially when no-one outside my family needs me or considers me a focal part of their lives.

• Aww..
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
How do I stop thinking about how ctb will affect my family? I'm ready to do it but I live far away from my family and continuously imagine their reaction to knowing I ctb. Am I not motivated enough?
I suggest that you make your peace with your loved ones before you leave, either by leaving a letter for them, or visiting them before you go.
I don't know your story, but is there a chance you aren't ready to ctb?