maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
why is it that as soon as I get excited for something it's ripped from my hands? why is it that so many opportunities have been stolen from me? I can think of countless examples of this

if I have even the slightest amount of hope whatever I wanted will not happen or I won't get it. the more hopeful I am the more it hurts and if I don't let myself have any hope because I'll just be let down I still feel terrible. if there is a god I am nothing but his plaything and I know he is always laughing at me. even all the things I do get to have or experience come with a sacrifice or something ruins it. it's not fair at all

• Hugs
Reactions: malevolentdiety, nyahaha01, Randy Savage and 6 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I am so sorry it's not fair. Life can be such a bitch sometimes and hoping or holding on can be so hard. I understand exactly what you mean then people give you more false hope that doesn't pan out and somehow that makes it worse. There is never a right thing to say.

• Love
Reactions: maidens
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
Exactly. I made a friend recently and they're going to likely have to move back because of immigration paperwork problems. Literally the first female friend I've had since high school. It has made me withdraw even more. It all ends anyway

• Love
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
why is it that as soon as I get excited for something it's ripped from my hands? why is it that so many opportunities have been stolen from me? I can think of countless examples of this

if I have even the slightest amount of hope whatever I wanted will not happen or I won't get it. the more hopeful I am the more it hurts and if I don't let myself have any hope because I'll just be let down I still feel terrible. if there is a god I am nothing but his plaything and I know he is always laughing at me. even all the things I do get to have or experience come with a sacrifice or something ruins it. it's not fair at all
i feel the exact same way. the one thing i was looking forward to this summer and got my hopes up about never ended up happening and now the situation is worse than it ever was…

• Love
Reactions: maidens, malevolentdiety and Randy Savage
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023

Trust me I understand that completely.

• Love
JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
Yea, always thinking if there is a God he's just making us the butt of a shitty joke

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree, maidens and malevolentdiety