banned
Aug 2, 2024
  • Informative
Reactions: lynnschronicles
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Yeah the seventh floor rule exists for a reason. And even then no guarantees at all.

• Informative
Reactions: lynnschronicles
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I now know if I have to jump, I'm not jumping from anything below 10th floor and if higher the better. Your average person wouldn't have an idea of what kills you and the information out there isn't accurate unless one does deeper research.

Edit: Being denied euthanasia after suffering brain damage for over a decade with a 100% disability on the basis of not being kept alive on machines, hence is considered living, just shows you the brutality of the system. How is it considered living when you are 100% disabled? It is an evil world we live in.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, ForgottenAgain, LifeQuitter and 2 others
Anonslostsoul

Anonslostsoul

Waiting at the bus stop
Aug 4, 2024
There's been stories of people jumping and surviving over 40 floors. Jumping isn't 100% guaranteed, so not for me

Reactions: Ashu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrific, it really terrifies me how trying to die can go wrong. All I wish for is the option of a painless death like never waking again, it's so incredibly cruel how it's not an option.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
4th floor is too low to die.
If he fell from a 20th floor, he would die for sure.
Are you an expert? You make it sound like you are.

Your statement is simply untrue. There are many cases in which an individual has survived much higher than 20 floors. Including thousands of feet.

Stop spreading misinformation and get your facts right

https://www.ranker.com/list/people-who-fell-and-survived/nathan-gibson

You can Google the names. This is a short list, but I guarantee there are a lot more.

I would never jump, because I've seen the aftermath. It was a very high bridge, and there had only been one or two survivors for decades before this person jumped. The doctors don't know how said person survived, albeit with serious life threatening injuries and serious permanent damage, but survived. It changed my mind about jumping in a HEARTBEAT

Jumping is the worst idea possible

Last edited:
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
Are you an expert? You make it sound like you are.

Your statement is simply untrue. There are many cases in which an individual has survived much higher than 20 floors. Including thousands of feet.

Stop spreading misinformation and get your facts right

https://www.ranker.com/list/people-who-fell-and-survived/nathan-gibson

You can Google the names. This is a short list, but I guarantee there are a lot more.

I would never jump, because I've seen the aftermath. It was a very high bridge, and there had only been one or two survivers for decades since this person jumped. The doctors don't know how said person survived, albeit with serious life threatening injuries and serious permanent damage, but survived. It changed my mind about jumping in a HEARTBEAT

Jumping is the worst idea possible
You don't have to attack me, you aren't an expert either!
That was only my opinion, I never thought jumping from 20th floor is survivable.

And I would never jump myself either, because of SI and because there are better methods than this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu and LifeQuitter
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Free fall? Source?
Use your noddle and Google it yourself? This is not a shockingly new thing. Many have. Individuals that have jumped from buildings etc.
You don't have to attack me, you aren't an expert either!
That was only my opinion, I never thought jumping from 20th floor is survivable.

And I would never jump myself either, because of SI and because there are better methods than this.
My words don't imply I am lol, unlike yours.
4th floor is too low to die.
If he fell from a 20th floor, he would die for sure.
^^ quite a statement to make. . It literally sounds like you have expert knowledge on the subject, and you evidently don't. Do you not see how that comes across?

'If he fell from a 20th floor, he would die for sure' - your words, not mine. I am not the one claiming to know (for sure) how many floors an individual would need to jump from in order to die, you are. That implies expertise.

Chose your words wisely

I was not attacking you. If you can't handle a stranger on the Internet merely trying to inform you not to spread false facts, perhaps you should not be on the Internet.

Do you realise the damage you could do? You are on a suicide forum. Wake up. I don't need to pussy foot around you, you NEED to know this for future reference, because you are potentially putting people at risk. Vunerable people. And kids are on this site too! You MUST know that given you're on this site?

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Use your noddle and Google it yourself? This is not a shockingly new thing. Many have. Individuals that have jumped from buildings etc.
What's your problem? If I choose to ask op If the stories of people he mentioned surviving from a 40 story fall was a free fall and if I ask for a source it's none of your goddamn business. My question wasn't even addressed to you.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024

My words don't imply I am lol, unlike yours.

^^ quite a statement to make. . It literally sounds like you have expert knowledge on the subject, and you evidently don't. Do you not see how that comes across?

'If he fell from a 20th floor, he would die for sure' - your words, not mine. I am not the one claiming to know (for sure) how many floors an individual would need to jump from in order to die, you are. That implies expertise.

Chose your words wisely

I was not attacking you. If you can't handle a stranger on the Internet merely trying to inform you not to spread false facts, perhaps you should not be on the Internet.

Do you realise the damage you could do? You are on a suicide forum. Wake up. I don't need to pussy foot around you, you NEED to know this for future reference, because you are potentially putting people at risk. Vunerable people. And kids are on this site too! You MUST know that given you're on this site?
I can handle anyone on the internet, trust me, I'm not gonna cry outside because of a comment.

People here have a choice who and what to listen to, everyone has the ability to research on their own.
It's not like they read one comment and go jump from a top floor, do you think it's that easy?

Perhaps I should have formulated my comment better, instead of writing it as if it's a fact, I agree, I'll pick my words carefully next time.

I don't think there are kids on this forum btw.

Last edited: