• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
This is perhaps a silly question but would it be possible to fall asleep after taking SN if you were extremely tired? I assume that my body may wake me up if I manage to fall asleep but I am unsure. Thank you :)

Reactions: chronicdissosiation, LXXCH and Loona6546645
Solution
R
Regardless of your lack of sleep or tiredness you will fall unconscious due to hypoxia as a result of sn poisoning. Depending on your personality I'm not sure you can fall asleep like normal knowing you are about to ingest/have ingested a poison that will end your life. That is why meds are recommended to calm you down or put you to sleep before the time it takes for the sn to knock you out.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Regardless of your lack of sleep or tiredness you will fall unconscious due to hypoxia as a result of sn poisoning. Depending on your personality I'm not sure you can fall asleep like normal knowing you are about to ingest/have ingested a poison that will end your life. That is why meds are recommended to calm you down or put you to sleep before the time it takes for the sn to knock you out.

Reactions: chronicdissosiation, LXXCH, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Upvote 2
Solution