EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Fall in love have ruined so many lifes, i've ruined my best friendship just because fall in love with that person, but you just need to read the news for find so many people ruin their life because of love..

It's a stupid world where i don't want to be forced to live, how the best thing in life can be the worse too?

Fall in love makes you DEPEND on that person.. what if that person leave you?

Society should accept that as a good reason to help you CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: MarsProxy, Ε. Η. R., peace_van and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way I see it, anything that is seen as positive by someone just exists to be taken away and lead to more suffering, existence really is too cruel and I just don't believe that other people can be relied on in general, I know that loss certainly can be so painful for so many who exist here. It's inhumane how assisted suicide isn't legalised with people expected just to suffer endlessly instead.

• Informative
Reactions: peace_van, a_carbon_based_life, tiger b and 1 other person
neonzebra

neonzebra

Sep 11, 2022
Most of my romantic attachments have lead to pain and suffering because I fall for horrible people. It may be because of my upbringing I'm attracted to abusers. It may be that I'm not really a loveable person so people just take advantage. Either way, those aren't things that can change easily and I'd rather not experience love again.

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van, EndJstifiesTheMeans and pole
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Love is a crock of shit, nothing good can come out of it. That's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Fall in love with the wrong person and watch your life turn to hell overnight if you're someone with no boundaries. Bad things always happen to me when people fall for me. I simply reject all romantic advances nowadays.

Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I absolutely agree. I am generally not an amorous person and a loner in life.
After graduating from school, I had no friends, not even acquaintances, for 12 years.

Then one girl asked to come into my life. she turned out to be a cruel traitor, a lier. I also sacrificed too much for her, for the friends I had then.
Not long ago I realized that it would be better if only I would never let "friends" into my life, if I had never fallen in love in real girl.
But I realized too late. Death is already close, life has been destroyed.

Alone is much better than being betrayed and wounded.

• Hugs
Reactions: thx1138
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I'm in suffering without my partner, but I wouldn't trade all the times we had together for anything. I just want to be with him.