• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nofuture

Sep 2, 2018
instead of suicide I want to climb all the dangerous mountain i can until i die during the hike. Do you think its a good idea? I want to die but i don't want to commit suicide. I want the people around me think i die because of an accident and because I am a risk taker. I think its good for my self that I have pride left during my death and it won't make my family feel ashamed after i left. I have no purpose in my life anymore. I realised i loved extreme hobby and decided to put my life into it and wait till it kills me. I do not need to rush, i just let it happen even it will take years. i hate surprises but I am coward. I don't want to be responsible for my death. I want to blame it from circumstances and nature. to be honest i have above okay life (financially and overall) not by choice but by luck. there's something inside me that keeps coming up and I can't stop it. its sadness and i feel like it spreading not only into my whole being but also to the people i loved. i'm tired of fighting and tired of flowing in the cycle of everyday life. i just can't find the sense of staying and living anymore. when i leave i want to leave a smile from people who knows me. thats somehow its just me, passionately ticking goals of the mountains i want to climb but i didn't made it but at least i tried. i don't want to hurt them.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Ampsvx123
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
that's gonna hurt. You gonna fall off or try to hike until you die of exhaustion?

Reactions: Tiburcio
N

nofuture

Sep 2, 2018
does pain matter when you die?

Reactions: Ghab
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
I've heard that Mt. Everest is littered with the bodies of the daring...

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
does pain matter when you die?
simply put, yes. You really want a long painful death? that's why everyone on here wants a quick and painless method as possible.

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
If you can handle the pain :P There's a chance you won't die straight away, you'll probably be laying there with broken bones in pain for multiple days before you're either found or die.

Reactions: Tiburcio and bag.of.cats
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Well there are two general ways to do this: falling and freezing. Do you have a preference? Do you happen to live in New England, USA? I was considering freezing there, it would be super easy.
how fast is freezing to death?

N

nofuture

Sep 2, 2018
i guess i'm a suicide noob. i don't really think about pain and suffering time. I guess i can endure long days of pain and suffering, well i'm gonna be dead anyway. Physical pain is nothing compare to giving pain to people who i left behind. what is a week of physical pain as long as i saved my face from the world of judgemental society. i guess i don't want to be known as the one who end him/herself

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Possibly but she set up the situation so that there was no other way and it worked, just thought OP might be interested.
very true.

Reactions: Smilla and Tiburcio
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
just go on a carride and drive against a tree

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
"Accidental" deaths seem riskier to me. Airbags I'm cars etc are. I understand the appeal but personally my death won't be ambiguous at all

G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
If you do go through with this, make sure you delete all traces of this site from your search history, password saver on iPhone, everything.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
If you do go through with this, make sure you delete all traces of this site from your search history, password saver on iPhone, everything.
Just curious does anyone else here plan to toss their hard drives for this reason? I'm on my pc a lot and my mother knows techy people so I'm afraid they'd find my conversations and stuff even though my hdds are encrypted.