Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
What do you guys think of faking being kidnapped? I'm not in fhe safest neighborhood so it would make sense. I don't want my family to have to deal with out community thinking I,'m in hell, and also knowing my parents they would get involved in fix the;23 if I CTB. how would I go about this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Even though I confused the terms "being KIDNAPPED" with" being ABDUCTED", here's my opinion lol:

I have actually thought about this too!
However, if the police really does a deep research, they'll find out the truth so, my family might end up suffering more.

Also, kidnappers usually want money right? (unless they're just psychos who just wanna kill you)
It would make no sense being kidnapped and that your family doesn't receive any threatening phone calls, messages, indications to give the kidnappers the money, etc.

It's a really complicated method. It might be easier to get a hitman to kill us lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Fthis and Fehler
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A guy tried this recently and made the news. The police charge you. Who needs more problems?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
What do you guys think of faking being kidnapped? I'm not in fhe safest neighborhood so it would make sense. I don't want my family to have to deal with out community thinking I,'m in hell, and also knowing my parents they would get involved in fix the;23 if I CTB. how would I go about this?
Hi Fthis,

I do not really know have a answer for you about what you asked, but I did want to 'be chiming' in on "this". . To say or try to alleviate some of the concern about the fixxers, who . . NEVERMIND . . I would not worry about those people all too much really, they are busy... building their own right now, just not what they were to have been expecting, but they will be remembered, is for sure.. just not necessarily in the ways that they planned it!

I once lived in such an awfully horrible neighborhood and the kids threw rocks at my dog. I was soo angry, more than possibly imaginable and took care of it, immediately.

I could have (or 'we'; my girlfriend, her young daughter, and my dog) could all easily have went missing from out of that place.

Parents will be parents. . . :hug:

Reactions: Fehler
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
DO NOT do this. For so many reasons. You're diverting emergency services away from people who actually need them, you stand the chance of getting someone in trouble for an abduction/murder that didn't happen, the list goes on.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
It's a really complicated method. It might be easier to get a hitman to kill us lol
yeah, if there would be a real way to get in touch with one, this could work.

I actually thought about something like that too, maybe as a way to disconnect from my parents completely if things get too heated or if I can't do that anymore but I only have one person who could do that and I would probably have to transport some drugs for him first because he is an idiot and doesn't accept bitcoins : (

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis and WornOutLife
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
The idea behind simulating the kidnapping is that they don't know about your suicide?
I see it quite complicated, if you get caught you will get a good one (on both sides). The police will look at your history and calls as a kidnapping is not a robbery or suicide. Despite my regret, they would surely end up finding the body and kidnapping would be ruled out.

Reactions: Fthis
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
A guy tried this recently and made the news. The police charge you. Who needs more problems?
How do the police charge a dead person?

Edit: I'm assuming that guy failed

Last edited:
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I have actually thought about this too!
However, if the police really does a deep research, they'll find out the truth so, my family might end up suffering more.

Also, kidnappers usually want money right? (unless they're just psychos who just wanna kill you)
It would make no sense being kidnapped and that your family doesn't receive any threatening phone calls, messages, indications to give the kidnappers the money, etc.

Kidnapping is taking people to demand money from family
Abduction is taking people not to demand money from family but to enslave them, kill them or sometimes in the case of a child raise them as your own

• Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Spitfire
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Kidnapping is taking people to demand money from family
Abduction is taking people not to demand money from family but to enslave them, kill them or sometimes in the case of a child raise them as your own

You're absolutely right! I didn't pay enough attention and kidnapping was on my mind haha! Thanks for that!

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It would be cool if I could fake an alien abduction. Leave mysterious leads for police and paranormal researchers to investigate and researchers for generations to come.

• Yay!
Reactions: Fthis and Tackingintothewind
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
What do you guys think of faking being kidnapped?
That it's a variant of "getting someone to kill me", "getting like super quickly deadly cancer on purpose?!?11", and all of those deeply silly daydreams that crop up on here.
I'm not in fhe safest neighborhood so it would make sense. I
No. It doesn't. It's extremely rare, even in "bad" neighborhoods. Cops aren't actually retarded. That you wanted to disappear and that you may have harmed yourself will be the top working hypothesis.

how would I go about this?
You can't and you won't. It's just a fantasy that keeps things at arms length. By entertaining far-fetched ideas, you don't have to face up to the do it don't do it, which is what everything comes down to. It's just a way of staying in limbo whilst feeling like you're "doing something".

V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
I think running away and deleting all trace of yourself is more appealing. I often go on missing people website and I wonder how many of those people have ran away not wanting to be found ....

Reactions: Fthis
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
don't you think that this would traumatize your family just as much as a suicide?

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
How do the police charge a dead person?

Edit: I'm assuming that guy failed
Well if they charged him, he definitely failed given at least in most countries they aren't charging a dead guy and/or his leftover family. Although some countries will charge families for their family members suicide. Obviously not in 1st world countries but there are some others that they do.

To the OP:
This sounds like an incredibly horrible idea for all the reasons that have been mentioned but mainly being that you likely will get someone falsely charged if your plan works, and you are diverting services away from someone who legit was kidnapped and now may be dead because you chose to do this. It's seems incredibly selfish to me and unlikely to work. Not to mention if you fail the attempt you will definitely be charged and you likely will hate life at least a bit more in prison.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spitfire
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
You're absolutely right! I didn't pay enough attention and kidnapping was on my mind haha! Thanks for that!
Ah sorry for being pedantic. I used to be an esl teacher

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Shades of THE BIG LEBOWSKI, here...

"Well I'll tell you what I'm blathering about! I got information, man! New shit has come to light and... and... shit, man! She kidnapped herself!"

Last edited: