M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Here we go again. This time, the person who blocked me after I tried to ctb has created his own website/video or whatever (I can't see it) for student mental health awareness week. I can't see his tweet but i can see it be promoted all over Twitter from my university. I actually can't believe people get away with the likes of that. It's all about self promotion with this person clearly and everybody is falling for it. It's actually making me want to ctb again because it's a whole farce yet I've been ostracised because I tried to ctb before

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Brink, Alec and 6 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I hate people like that they are just virtue signalling to make themselves feel good.

Reactions: Shinbu, Élégie, William Barker and 3 others
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I hate people like that they are just virtue signalling to make themselves feel good.

Exactly. It's the fact he's getting all this recognition for it while I've basically been ostracised (I've also ostracised myself because of the hypocrisy). He also recently sent mass email to all the students asking how they are all doing in their personal life and that he cares about them. It's an absolute Joke and making me wonder what on Earth I've done to deserve this. I'm fuming. Wish I had never been born because this just isn't worth it. Won't try to ctb though because it would be impulsive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and TheGoodGuy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Is this person like a genuine, hard-core narcissist/sociopath who beat you down, then used the same situation he beat you down for to look good and serve his advancement? Like you (and really, everyone) is just a pawn in game of his awesome life?

Reactions: madbananas
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Exactly. It's the fact he's getting all this recognition for it while I've basically been ostracised (I've also ostracised myself because of the hypocrisy). He also recently sent mass email to all the students asking how they are all doing in their personal life and that he cares about them. It's an absolute Joke and making me wonder what on Earth I've done to deserve this. I'm fuming. Wish I had never been born because this just isn't worth it. Won't try to ctb though because it would be impulsive.
What an asshole sending mass emails pretending to care if anyone of those strangers ctb it wouldn´t affect his life it´s the same with psychologists/psychiatrists it´s not like they lost a close friend or a child so their life is ruined they "lost" a stranger nothing more.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
Here we go again. This time, the person who blocked me after I tried to ctb has created his own website/video or whatever (I can't see it) for student mental health awareness week. I can't see his tweet but i can see it be promoted all over Twitter from my university. I actually can't believe people get away with the likes of that. It's all about self promotion with this person clearly and everybody is falling for it. It's actually making me want to ctb again because it's a whole farce yet I've been ostracised because I tried to ctb before

Madbananas why you go on Twitter n stuff when it drive you so nuts? You've suffered enough why not take a break from it, I know it's hard

S

SerialFailer

May 1, 2020
Is this person like a genuine, hard-core narcissist/sociopath who beat you down, then used the same situation he beat you down for to look good and serve his advancement? Like you (and really, everyone) is just a pawn in game of his awesome life?
Know someone like that. Well, she wasn't/isn't as hardcore when trying to beat others down but does that to people when the opportunity arises.

Narcissists and sociopaths are just disgusting, not much to say...

Reactions: madbananas and GoodPersonEffed
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020

no clue. I doubt he's done it deliberately but it's so inconsistent and considering it wasn't a big gap of time between him blocking me and making all his mental health videos etc it's just really upsetting.
What an asshole sending mass emails pretending to care if anyone of those strangers ctb it wouldn´t affect his life it´s the same with psychologists/psychiatrists it´s not like they lost a close friend or a child so their life is ruined they "lost" a stranger nothing more.

exactly. It's just self promotion to get up the ladder. That's it. To build credibility
Madbananas why you go on Twitter n stuff when it drive you so nuts? You've suffered enough why not take a break from it, I know it's hard

i get what you're saying. I've been on it way less but i was previously on it all the time so basically I feel slightly addicted to it. I'm a bit of a self sabbotager as well
Know someone like that. Well, she wasn't/isn't as hardcore when trying to beat others down but does that to people when the opportunity arises.

Narcissists and sociopaths are just disgusting, not much to say...

yeah, and if this is what this person is doing they are doing it so obviously to me but covertly to everyone else. I'm just so done with everything it's unreal. Just want to feel part of society again like I used to, although now I'm realising it was an unhealthy one, but I sadly miss it slightly just cause it's what I've been used to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed