D

Dcap1

Feb 10, 2020
Not that I was expecting anything different, I placed my order for xanax and morphine on the dark web (Icarus Market). The morphine seems legit as it is in sealed packets, the xanax was loose and enclosed in a foil lined unmarked packet. I tried a 2 mg xanax that did absolutely nothing.

• Aww..
Reactions: DivineMedicus, taylor321, _Minsk and 1 other person
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
You forgot the password "These meds ain't shit".
In other news, I'm sorry to hear that. I've also ordered some xanax off the dark web, but another market. I'd be pissed as hell if some absolute eunuch decided to scam me

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily_Numb, _Minsk and checkouttime
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Oh i see thats a shame, im in the uk and migbt have been able to advise you.

B

Bustedhornet

Mar 21, 2020
Not familiar with that market but make sure you leave a bad review. I think you're gonna be likely to get fake xanax. You could try clonazepam which probably have less fakes. Make sure it's a proper pharma brand in original blister packs before buying and check vendor reviews.

taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
I'm sorry the Xanax turned out to be fake, did u buy both of these products by the same seller? If u didn't get what u paid for leave an honest review. I wanted to buy morphine (or something similar) and the lack of reviews on it made me suspicious

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I've almost bought xanax and diazipam on the dark web before also but this is what puts me off. You just don't know what you're getting, if its fake or laced with something. Sorry that you had this experience OP.

D

Dcap1

Feb 10, 2020
Oh i see thats a shame, im in the uk and migbt have been able to advise you.
I'm sorry the Xanax turned out to be fake, did u buy both of these products by the same seller? If u didn't get what u paid for leave an honest review. I wanted to buy morphine (or something similar) and the lack of reviews on it made me suspicious

Turns out my xanax are real. I had a pretty bad anxiety attack today and took another and it definitely worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Morphine is in sealed blister packs. Xanax was in an unmarked packet. I left a review, and a dispute. I felt more from an otc cold medicine than these 2 mg xanax.
Turns out my xanax are real. I had a pretty bad anxiety attack today and took another and it definitely worked.
Thats good

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'm in UK and I have NEVER been able to get genuine Xanax on clear or dark web. It would be easier to get a hitman I swear!

Reactions: adam&eve
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This is an example of an absolutely terrible, low/disinformation thread that does this site no good. Buy from dark web - it's fake - I mean it's real. Who the hell knows what the point of this thread is? Discourage others from using the dark web? Demonstrate poster can't tell the difference between a placebo and the real deal? Attention?

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood and UpsidedownStar
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Anyone reading this thread, just do your research, simple. Never had any issues amongst many purchases. Most markets are very similar to the the likes of Amazon, eBay, etc. Just look for sellers that have a large amount of orders (on verified & known markets) and have a decent amount of positive reviews alongside their order counts. You can also use the dark web's version of Reddit (Dread) and see what people are saying about markets, certain vendors, their experiences, etc.

Regarding the fake Xanax comment OP made, although they've now said they believe the Xanax they purchased to be legit. I'd recommend buying pharmacy grade blister packs, rather than pressed bars (not sure if they got loose pharmacy pills or bars tbh) unless you 100% know the source is legit. You never know what is inside pressed bars or the actual dosage unless you send them off for testing. Blister packs can be faked also, but if you find a legitimate source for them, they're gonna be dosed correctly with pure Alprazolam and will do the job right.

Reactions: Isadeth and Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I wanna add to the above post there was (I think still is) a program called 'recon' (you can find it on dread), that lists all the reputable vendors on whatever market they were on previously. This way you can search a specific vendor name and see all their past reviews, use onion.live for links, but verify by pgp sig just in case. @ me (and others) in a post for darknet help

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve and AwokenToReality
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I wanna add to the above post there was (I think still is) a program called 'recon' (you can find it on dread), that lists all the reputable vendors on whatever market they were on previously. This way you can search a specific vendor name and see all their past reviews, use onion.live for links, but verify by pgp sig just in case @ me (and others) in a post for darknet help
I actually only found Recon a couple weeks back myself, but additionally a great tool I forgot to mention for buyers.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Dcap1

Feb 10, 2020
This is an example of an absolutely terrible, low/disinformation thread that does this site no good. Buy from dark web - it's fake - I mean it's real. Who the hell knows what the point of this thread is? Discourage others from using the dark web? Demonstrate poster can't tell the difference between a placebo and the real deal? Attention?
Easy now, sounds like you need one of my xanax. First dose was half a pill and I felt nothing, second time I took 1 pill and I can assure you that it wasn't a placebo as I have been on xanax before.
What is your point of adding to a thread with nothing but negative, nasty comments?
Just move along if you don't like a post, this forum should be supportive and include information like purchase experiences.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
There are free services available in the UK for you to send samples of drugs to in order for them to be tested on your behalf, anonymously. WEDINOS is the first one that comes to mind.

Probably the best thing to do with any sort of pharms you buy online, even blister packs that look genuine can be analogs/synthetics rather than the genuine medication which produce similar effects.

Xanax can often be Flualprazolam rather than Alprazolam (Xanax). It's a drug that never came to market and is not controlled in any way. It is chemically similar but should not be mistaken for Alprazolam.

Always test whatever you buy!

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Not that I was expecting anything different, I placed my order for xanax and morphine on the dark web (Icarus Market). The morphine seems legit as it is in sealed packets, the xanax was loose and enclosed in a foil lined unmarked packet. I tried a 2 mg xanax that did absolutely nothing.
Be Careful with the dark web Xanax. Who knows what's in it.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I have sold drugs through the mail in the past (I've done time for it, so I'm not endangering myself by saying this).
When you send pills in the mail, they have the unmistakable rattle that only pills have. That's why many people prefer to send them in a bag... so it's more likely to safely get to you.
Plenty of fake pills come in blister packs, so that's no sign of legitimacy.

Reactions: Emily_Numb