AntiHumanAntiLife

AntiHumanAntiLife

Nov 15, 2020
So I've been scouting this forum for a while now and to be honest i never had any plans on writing anything here. I don't realy know what I'm trying to get out of this post but i guess i just want to say that even though i haven't been active or a member this "community" has helped me a huge amount. I've tried ctb several times this year but to my big disappointment not with any luck ( obviously) thought every thing would change when i started dating the girl of my dreams a while back but to be honest i still feel completely empty.. i feel like the biggest ass hole in the world for committing to a relationship wandering about like nothing pretending everything is okay even though i know that i won't be here much longer. I've decided that i will kick the bucket on my 30th birtday 6th december but I'm still not sure if i should break-up with my girlfriend. Does it really matter when I'm that close to the date? She would probably react the same way either way....
Anyways sorry for the random rant just wanted to say hello and that i appreciate this forum and all you people that make this a safe place to express our self without judgement.

-c

Reactions: lobster salad, Spitfire and Meditation guide
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing about yourself. It is nice to hear from you. How did it feel to say something here?

Maybe it might help you to begin saying something more often? While you are still around and since this place has already been good to you.

I never know what to say? I just wanted to say something.. to say hello to you.

Reactions: lobster salad