U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I Extracted 300+ Cherry seeds once and then my family found it and trashed it so I couldn't succeed with the method, I bought poopy seeds and then just found out it's not potent enough to kill me and whenever I think of some plan there's always an obstacle of how it's not going to work. I am tired of this, why is it so hard to die?

ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
Please try to relax. Offing oneself is no joke. If you gonna be so impatient about it then you gonna make things even worse for yourself. Moreover, it will never be a piece of cake, our body and mind are well programmed to avoid self destruction. The body can fight off many external factors that try to harm it, hence you can't easily get substances to easily end your life with. Without forbearance, you'll likely invite more trouble to yourself, like trying to import potentially problematic stuff like poppy seeds, as you mentioned in your earlier post. Give yourself time to think through this, most probably you can do without it. You don't wanna be in a vegetative state, paralyzed in bed after a rash and failed suicide attempt.

• Love
Reactions: protonic76, ValideSultana and charlie_z
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Please try to relax. Offing oneself is no joke. If you gonna be so impatient about it then you gonna make things even worse for yourself. Moreover, it will never be a piece of cake, our body and mind are well programmed to avoid self destruction. The body can fight off many external factors that try to harm it, hence you can't easily get substances to easily end your life with. Without forbearance, you'll likely invite more trouble to yourself, like trying to import potentially problematic stuff like poppy seeds, as you mentioned in your earlier post. Give yourself time to think through this, most probably you can do without it. You don't wanna be in a vegetative state, paralyzed in bed after a rash and failed suicide attempt.
I do not believe I am being impatient at all. I have been suicidal for over five years. And humans are also very fragile and anything can kill you, but what makes it effective is accidental or unintentional rather than purposely trying to attempt so our bodies might be made to fight off , it is also very easy to die off. Ever heard that, someone who postpones their sucidie and thinks more about it are the ones who're unsuccessful rather than someone who acts impulsively ?

And no I don't take it as a Joke, do you see me laughing ? No. I'm suffering .

ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
You have been posting a lot of threads/queries today... that made me surmise that you are restless. In fact, you posted this exact thread twice. If you have been suicidal since age 13, which is totally a childhood age, then maybe you need to revisit this idea once you are well above the age of majority. As of today, you are legally a minor. At a young age our mind cannot handle the seriousness required for such a crucial and literally fatal step in life.

The ones who act impulsively are also the ones who are in a lot more pain now than before. Just ask any jumper who survived with multiple fractures and lacerated spleen who can't even move out of the bed now. There are also cases where poisons left the suicidal person with hearing loss or blindness. There are people who tried to go under the train and lost their limbs. A successful suicidal isn't alive to tell us their last thoughts. Also, the fact that you do have a family makes me ask you to think of how your suicide is going to impact them, you parents and siblings. Read up on how devastated the family was after they lost their child. There are such parents here in this website too. Think beyond your intended act. Your life choices are totally in your control. Take a breather. If a stranger like me can care so much about you then maybe you should give life a chance. Or tell us why a beautiful, youthful person like yourself should just leave this earth?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: protonic76, AssistedSuicide and MissNietzsche
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
You have been posting a lot of threads/queries today... that made me surmise that you are restless. In fact, you posted this exact thread twice. If you have been suicidal since age 13, which is totally a childhood age, then maybe you need to revisit this idea once you are well above the age of majority. As of today, you are legally a minor. At a young age our mind cannot handle the seriousness required for such a crucial and literally fatal step in life.

The ones who act impulsively are also the ones who are in a lot more pain now than before. Just ask any jumper who survived with multiple fractures and lacerated spleen who now can't even move out of the bed. There are also cases, where poisons left the suicidal person with hearing loss or blindness. There are people who tried to go under the train and lost their limbs. A successful suicidal isn't alive to tell us their last thoughts. Also, the fact that you do have a family makes me ask you to think of how your suicide is going to impact them, you parents and siblings. Think beyond your intended act. Your life choices are totally in your control. Read up on how devastated the family was after they lost their child. There are such parents here in this website too. Take a breather. If a stranger like me can care so much about you then maybe you should give life a chance. Or tell us why a beautiful, youthful person like yourself should just leave this earth?
No. By law I am an Adult in where I live. I can buy Alcohol, I have to pay bills etc. And I am unwilling to listen or take your advice so don't bother .