watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Well, since my only method is partial with extension cord, I read the hanging tutorials and all, and still, It didn't work. I lost consciousness for a sec and it loosened itself. It's so frustrating. I get the note ready, look at myself for the 'last' time, let myself fall and the rope tightens around my neck. Then I wake up. It's annoying. This already happened with other methods. It's 'being 99% sure that its gonna work' that makes it worse. I think that when I finally succeed, I'll just be messing around without even having the intent of killing myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Una Nancy and Aleandra Felix
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Before anyone says an extension cord won´t work because he failed I have pics of a female who hanged herself with one.

• Wow
Reactions: Una Nancy
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Same. Either my ligature breaks or I regain consciousness
I dont get how tf you can die from partial, especially people doing it with charges or shoelaces. Even with nylon woven climbing rope I can never hang myself to death no matter how hard I try :/

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Before anyone says an extension cord won´t work because he failed I have pics of a female who hanged herself with one.
That's it! An extension cord only works if you're female! :-)

Reactions: watereyes
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
The closest I got was leaning in I got spots in my vision and high pitched ringing in my ears but the survival instinct is hard to overcome.

• Aww..
Reactions: watereyes