FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I've read the guides. Watched the videos. Some ppl make it look so easy. So why am I failing so hard. Most of the times I try I can't seem to get the right position to pass out. But even when I do start to black out and my body starts to feel weird I get up bcuz I'm scared. It seems like ppl pass out so quick but when I try even when I feel like I'll pass out it feels like it's taking forever. I just want to lose consciousness before I have time to get up. I'm so fucking tired. If I don't kms I have to get up in 4 hours. My head hurts my neck hurts. I'll I'm doing is crying about being a failure. I'm frustrated. I need to die. Idk what I'm going to do if I can't do it this method. No other methods seem achievable for me. This should be my best option so why why why am I still not able to do it. I need to die I need it to be tonight. I can't face the future. I can't face the my own mistakes. I have ruined my life. Time is running out before my mistakes catch up and I have to take accountability. I can't stand my family knowing how much I fucked up. I need need need to die. I wish someone would kill me so badly

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anri_wants_peace, karlyla and Justnotme
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel and painful to me how it's so difficult to be permanently free from all the suffering, I hope that you find peace eventually.

• Love
Reactions: FailureToAll
A

Asleepatlast

Sep 12, 2024
I'm confused by this too. I've also seen videos that make it look easy. I'm not sure. I think I could see myself overthinking it. If that's possible. It's the method I would choose except I'm afraid I'll mess it up yet people make it look so easy in videos.

Reactions: FailureToAll