cheesefundamental

cheesefundamental

Apr 2, 2021
im. so exhausted
partial hanging failed, all i felt was a pressure on my head
the same with a tourniquet method
i dont want to cut because im terrified of it failing and losnig my hands
but i dont want to drown either because im terrified of that, and what if it doesnt work and its prolonged?
im so fucking tired...
is there any way to guarantee a slit arm / wrist death? or-
any other relatively painless / comfortable ways of death so i can just. please go
please im so desperate i just
please..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, bea1974, BandAddict and 9 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Don't put a time constraint on yourself if it's not necessary. Try writing about what makes you suicidal and see if it relieves some pressure.

Reactions: bea1974, Dutchyala, Morituri_Te_Salutant and 2 others
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
im. so exhausted
partial hanging failed, all i felt was a pressure on my head
the same with a tourniquet method
i dont want to cut because im terrified of it failing and losnig my hands
but i dont want to drown either because im terrified of that, and what if it doesnt work and its prolonged?
im so fucking tired...
is there any way to guarantee a slit arm / wrist death? or-
any other relatively painless / comfortable ways of death so i can just. please go
please im so desperate i just
please..
Don't feel bad I had been there too with access to an easier method but I got scared. Don't try to cut yourself is harder than hanging. Try to get SN if possible. It seems to be the most peaceful way available to go.

Sending you lots of love and wishing you find peace :heart:

Reactions: bea1974, Meditation guide and RedHarlequin
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I'm not a doctor but cutting open your arm is kinda pointless unless you do it under running water stream and inject yourself with Clexane.
However, it's not the best method to go with and it's very time consuming unless you slit open your leg.

SN, shooting yourself into head with a gun or even jumping in front of an speeding train, would be better, safer and most likely quicker than cutting yourself and waiting to bleed out.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear this, dear.

I've felt the same when I tried hanging. I just suck at it.

As for slitting your wrists, that's quite painful and won't probably kill you. Just take your time to find another method or do a deeper research on hanging. No need to rush. Death is patiently waiting for all of us.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: bea1974 and OblivionSeeker
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
In 1956, my 86 year old great-grandmother successfully slit her wrists while sitting alone at a family picnic. The "official story" of what happened isn't clear at all.

But HOW did that old woman carry out ctb using such an unreliable method, and in such a risky location??? In 1956, there was no internet, to learn about suicide methods. and there probably weren't any library books about the subject either.

when I worry I wont have the nerve to carry on with ctb, I remember her. Her name was Maggie. I've even spoken to her---- "Maggie if you could do it, then so can I."

Maggie succeeded with slit wrist, but I would never try it. It's a notoriously bad way to attempt ctb.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Cronos, sugarfreejelly, Pisceslilith and 3 others