ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I failed an attempt and now I'm being watched and made to do stuff I don't want to do because "it will be good for me" are you kidding me! This is worse than being in a prison what's going on now. It's only been a few days and I'm insane. The police took my sodium nitrate and im not allowed anywhere on my own but I'm not allowed to stay in either...wtaf

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25, NodusTollens, KleinerWolf and 4 others
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
oh dear :/
what went wrong?
existence in this way is horrible!
send you a hug!

• Hugs
Reactions: Going Home and KleinerWolf
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I tried hanging myself off the door but I guess while I was unconscious I rolled about. When my mum came up I was covered in piss and sick. I thought once I was unconscious that was it? I don't think it is though. The police had come and took my sodium nitrate a good few hours before. I feel so trapped....People think they're helping but I feel desperate

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spitfire, NodusTollens and KleinerWolf
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
I tried hanging myself off the door but I guess while I was unconscious I rolled about. When my mum came up I was covered in piss and sick. I thought once I was unconscious that was it? I don't think it is though. The police had come and took my sodium nitrate a good few hours before. I feel so trapped....People think they're helping but I feel desperate
your body is still alive while unconscious, it takes a little for the body to completely shut down

Reactions: KleinerWolf
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I feel so sorry for you. I had the same experience after my 2nd attempt. Was locked up for 2 weeks then watched like a hawk for 6 months. It SUCKED!!! With that said my heart goes out to you so much. Please try and remeber that we are all here for you as you are part of our global family. Sending you love, hugs, empathy and a bright sunny day at the beach with a cold drink in hand. Walter:heart::hug::love:

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, NodusTollens and KleinerWolf
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
I feel so sorry for you. I had the same experience after my 2nd attempt. Was locked up for 2 weeks then watched like a hawk for 6 months. It SUCKED!!! With that said my heart goes out to you so much. Please try and remeber that we are all here for you as you are part of our global family. Sending you love, hugs, empathy and a bright sunny day at the beach with a cold drink in hand. Walter:heart::hug::love:
"Global family" sounds to good to be true :)
i lost everybody...

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to ther this.
Failing sucks!
The last time I did, I ended up as a "prisoner" in my parents' house for 6 months. It's like starting from zero.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and KleinerWolf
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
you can go to the psych hospital i think. or do you want to try to die again?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
"Global family" sounds to good to be true :)
i lost everybody...
I am so sorry for your loss(s), but I am talking about all of us here on Sanctioned Suicide as one huge global family. I truly feel that you are part of my family here as in my personal life I have no one, no friends, no family, nobody period. So this IS my family, yes you are included.:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and NodusTollens
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
you can go to the psych hospital i think. or do you want to try to die again?
I can't be imprisoned like that, I would succeed with my plan in there. Lucky for me they are stretched beyond belief and I had family who said they would keep me safe. I never knew it would be like this. There's a social worker ringing up every 5 minutes. My mum doesn't know I've got this phone, ha!
I'm so sorry to ther this.
Failing sucks!
The last time I did, I ended up as a "prisoner" in my parents' house for 6 months. It's like starting from zero.
I think this is now what is happening to me

• Hugs
Reactions: kekcal24, NodusTollens and KleinerWolf
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
you have a plan to ctb which would work i a psych ward?
I would inhale my bed sheet. It only takes will power. I nearly succeeded with it a few years ago but they were shadowing me on the ward.

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I read somewhere that a patient died in a psych ward by inhaling toilet paper. That actually sounds kind of scary to me. I don't know why. I'm not suggesting it. It might be like choking on food.

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
I would inhale my bed sheet. It only takes will power. I nearly succeeded with it a few years ago but they were shadowing me on the ward.
that sounds really scary. but thanks for the idea.
Do you have a plan for now? Do you Still want to go? inhale a bed sheet should be possible at home too but it isnt a painless method i think :S

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
that sounds really scary. but thanks for the idea.
Do you have a plan for now? Do you Still want to go? inhale a bed sheet should be possible at home too but it isnt a painless method i think :S
I'm not on my own enough and it's quite noisy

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
sorry to hear what you are going through :notsure:,:hug:

regarding police confiscating the sodium nitrate, was this before or after your attempt?

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
sorry to hear you are going through :notsure:,:hug:

regarding police confiscating the sodium nitrate, was this before or after your attempt?
NitrAte? It might be for the best that they took it unless they typed in the wrong word and meant nitrite.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to hear about what your going through. Glad you have a way to reach out for support.

Wishing you the best.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
No it isn't painless and I kept having flashbacks after it. I will try and hang myself again when I get the chance with a longer rope

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens