• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

violetsun

violetsun

Jul 6, 2023
a couple days ago i took roughly 5,000 mg of benydryl but survived. i had seizures and hallucinations but after 3 days i "recovered". i want to try again but i'm not sure how many i'd need to CTB.
how much benydryl would it take for a ~210 lbs adult woman? are there other methods i should consider (not SN because i have a weak stomach)

Reactions: OrphicEnd, nymphojuno and davidtorez
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Benadryl is not a reliable method. LD min is reported to be 10.1 mg/kg which would be about 962 mg for someone who is 210 pounds, but you've already survived over 5 times that amount. Benadryl overdoses are very rarely fatal, and if you attempt again you are likely to get the same results. Plus the more medication you swallow, the more likely you are to vomit. Once you've posted more you'll unlock the search feature, and you can look at other threads where people have talked about this

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth, Ash, LunarLight and 2 others
Upvote 1
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Yeah benadryl ctb is pretty hard. They warn you like it's going to really happen, but it doesn't. Thus, it is OTC med. I would suggest you to browse more to find more methods, as overdosing on OTC med is pretty hard.

Reactions: davidtorez
Upvote 0
violetsun

violetsun

Jul 6, 2023
Yeah benadryl ctb is pretty hard. They warn you like it's going to really happen, but it doesn't. Thus, it is OTC med. I would suggest you to browse more to find more methods, as overdosing on OTC med is pretty hard.
would a promethizine overdose be viable?

Upvote 0
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
would a promethizine overdose be viable?
Honestly, I wouldn't know because I have never done research on it. But what I can tell you for sure is ctb from antihistamine? Don't count on it. It's really hard to ctb from antihistamine.

Upvote 0
violetsun

violetsun

Jul 6, 2023
Honestly, I wouldn't know because I have never done research on it. But what I can tell you for sure is ctb from antihistamine? Don't count on it. It's really hard to ctb from antihistamine.
sorry i should clarify, i mean for an antiemetic when trying to OD

Upvote 0
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
If you're going to OD you cannot just hope that random pills/drugs work.

OD is an unreliable method of death and potential long term health effects and pain.

Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
Upvote 1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Read these informative threads about ODs and the PPH if you're interested:

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0