Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
For some reason, dealers in my country (Lebanon) do not sell any kinds of pills, so i failed my method of oxycodone, alcohol and bags over head with a zip lock.

now i'm thinking just excessive alcohol with bags over head but i wanna put inside the bags a cloths piece that has chloroform on it, so that once i put the bags on my head i start getting asleep.

can i make chloform at home? if not i always heard about some bathroom determinants getting mixed by accident and making people pass out, what are they? maybe i can replace them with chlorofrm if i cant get it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and leavingthesoultrap
CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
Do you mean you attempted and failed the method because you DIDN'T have oxycodone? Or you just didn't attempt at all?

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
For some reason, dealers in my country (Lebanon) do not sell any kinds of pills, so i failed my method of oxycodone, alcohol and bags over head with a zip lock.

now i'm thinking just excessive alcohol with bags over head but i wanna put inside the bags a cloths piece that has chloroform on it, so that once i put the bags on my head i start getting asleep.

can i make chloform at home? if not i always heard about some bathroom determinants getting mixed by accident and making people pass out, what are they? maybe i can replace them with chlorofrm if i cant get it
From what I understand of chloroform, and I am by no means an expert, it takes 2-5 minutes of inhalation of a potent amount to reach unconsciousness. You'll probably also get sick in that time. I once briefly thought of plastic bag but the problem is it will trigger survival response. A man died with nothing but a plastic bag in my local mental health ward. I have no idea how he achieved this, but he was psychotic at the time so maybe that helped. CO method would be better than this. Some alcohol, sleeping pills, pain meds, and then go to sleep wishing for the best.

Reactions: Oblivion