WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
I just failed my math final. I dont even feel stressed, I feel like I stopped caring about any hope at faking my way to a successful life long ago. Strangely calm at least for now. Wasted a semester of math and don't even give a shit anymore.

It might be suspicious to go outside alone with a backpack and rope during winter break, maybe after first day of class next sem I can catch a (real) bus to my designated hiking spot, where I can ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrokenHopes, lobster salad, chocolatebar and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Whatever happens, I wish you the best. I hope you find peace when the time is right to leave.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Relatable. I felt so much stress and grief until I declared passing my failing class impossible, then its like all this negative emotion drained from my body. Failing made me feel empty but relieved.

It's hard. I'm sorry you're having a hard time with school, and that you feel like you've been faking your way through.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and lobster salad
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
The greatest hypocrisy in our education system is admitting that failure is part of the learning process but then penalizing anyone who fails. It's unfair to lose six months because of an exam by any means

Reactions: Green Destiny, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person