Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
Who has already committed a suicide rate? Tell us yours stories and aftermath

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Sorry, are you asking for entertainment or education? What about your story? Have you failed?

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and one4all
Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
It's for my éducation.

Yes i have failed partial supension with à beth and sheet. I have tried 4. I have damage my neck.

I want to know other story.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It's for my éducation.

Yes i have failed partial supension with à beth and sheet. I have tried 4. I have damage my neck.

I want to know other story.

Thank you for replying.

What do you hope to learn?

whereispeace

whereispeace

Mar 18, 2020
I tried intentional alcohol poisoning once. I ended up in a psych ward for several days. That was almost 6 years ago. Not sure if I really knew what I was doing at the time, but it was definitely an attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking
Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks for your storie.

I hope to be not alone because i want trying again. I want peace because i sick

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Jumped off a bridge
The fall was short and long simultaneously. I gagged and flailed and screamed because I wanted to take it back. Then bang, I was in the river. My back felt weird, I couldnt move my hands and arms, almost knocked the wind out of me. I dont remember much aside from frantically trying to tear off my clothes to come to the surface, deciding to go to sleep in the river and suddenly feeling calm.
Then something tore me out of the water but I didnt see anything
Someone was screaming and slapping me on both sides of my face and thats when I woke up. They put a tube on my face, tied me to a board and put a weird sheet made of aluminum on me because I was shivering so hard I had lockjaw.
Something something dont remember, and then I saw my legs and they were violet with bruises. I attempted to move them and they wouldnt budge. Started hitting them with my fists as hard as I could, getting hysterical. At the same time my whole body felt so battered, I was squirming in my bed from the pain.
Feelig returned a few days later, a week later I could stand, but couldnt walk normally for at least 2 months and I have a limp in one of my legs, the one I threw back when I jumped, to this day. Sliced the foot on this leg in half, idk how but its giving me shooting pains, like electricity, and I cant bend it

I still have times where I cant bathe, swim in pools and drink anything cold, to this day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, x-Ace-x, Fedrea and 4 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Tried injecting potassium to stop my heart. It burned my entire body and slowed my heart. Got scared. Then when i flushed my line with heparin the 2 reacted and i nearly ctb'd by accident., feet felt exploded, saw stars, burning pain in all veins, legs gave out and hit the floor thinking i was gone. I'm too scared now to try anything else but wish everyday i was not in the pain I'm in making me wish i was gone. If i try again it has to be final bcuz can't risk continuing to only get worse suffer more and live.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Soul, Loner and theguineapigking
Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
thank you for your stories. I want to find peace because I have a lot of physical pain that I can no longer bear. I don't know how to stop everything because I don't want to suffer anymore. the days are getting harder for me.

• Hugs
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I tried partial suspension and failed. Next time I try, I'll be successful.

• Hugs
Maddox67

Maddox67

Jun 28, 2020
I tried overdosing on 100 morphine tablets and 50 prgablins and 40 codeine tabs.i was dead for a while and the blackness was peaceful and beautiful......until I woke up in hospital after a 3 Day coma.angry I'd been saved and disappointed with myself.so I did 3 days in a psych ward and when I got out I slashed thru my wrists with a Stanley blade and ate 80 valiums.but I was saved again .guess sometimes it's not our time eh

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Chiyuki99 and x-Ace-x
Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
Ok. Thank you for your testimony. it is a miracle or a damn bad luck that we brought back to life with such an OD! Morphine is so powerful. I would like to have access to fentanyl.

Reactions: Maddox67 and aedric_artifact
D

death unto me

Jun 26, 2020
failed partial recently. i had everything fixed- cleared my phone/computer,my money transferred to my mom,deactivated all my socmed acc, because i was so determined to die and can't bear living anymore however SI kicked in and now i have to wait 2 weeks until i can ctb again:(