H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
i can feel them i think but they just hide behind my neck muscles and then i feel like im chocking? is this normal?

Reactions: I can't beat it
H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
You might be pushing on your trachea, no you shouldn't feel like you're choking and you'll need a lot more force to compress the carotid.
but in the thread they said it was possible to make yourself blackout if you just compress them

H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
i mean partial would still be possible right? just more painful.
Also im sorry to hear that you also dont feel it, its really annoying

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Hope you find peace in your decision,
If you do find it can you please tell me how ? I failed multiple times 🙏
pm's open if you want to talk ❤️

H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
Hope you find peace in your decision,
If you do find it can you please tell me how ? I failed multiple times 🙏
pm's open if you want to talk ❤️
im still quite new to having an account and posting stuff. mostly just look around so please explain how :3

Partial shouldn't be painful if you do it right, but doing it well enough to kill is hard
why is doing it well hard? doesn't it also just close off all the oxygen to your brain? but you blackout before bc of the blood thingy

H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
It's hard to do it well because you need the correct amount of pressure and to overcome SI (survival instinct) to maintain it to the point of passing out.
so full is reccomended more? Because SI is really strong
I'm heading to bed for now, see you tomorrow

Last edited:
K

kirby_99

Oct 1, 2023
I failed partial hanging today as well, truly getting frustrated with SI

Reactions: iwkmlol
H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
Full suspension is harder in some ways as you need the chair next to you in case you hit the wrong area of your neck and need to abandon the attempt but having it there makes it easier for SI to kick in. Full suspension will definitely kill more easily though but there's also a lot more to do on regards to checking the strength of the ligature, knots and anchor point.
i was gonna try to do it with a coaxial cable. like the ones they used in cable tv's. It feels really strong

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
An absolute abuse of a cable 😁 but yes it'd work definitely for partial and probably for full suspension.
i mean its the best way to go as an IT student and generally someone who loves electronics
An absolute abuse of a cable 😁 but yes it'd work definitely for partial and probably for full suspension.
also i assume i would feel it if i did something with partial wrong?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
also would it be smart to have my hands tied down so i dont try and grab the cable to save myself?

Reactions: iwkmlol
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Your pulse on your neck below the jawline and above the Adams apple. Feel around with your fingers or thumbs and look up to make it even easier.
I have no problem with finding them I have the problems with not blacking out :(

Do you use pads investeren or like socks or something
also would it be smart to have my hands tied down so i dont try and grab the cable to save myself?
Could be but if you do partial it's pretty peaceful and you will just blackout.
If you do full suspension you may panic if you can't breath etc.