• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hey guys,
I am new to this platform and am so grateful to have found a community where so many people feel the same hopelessness and we can speak on these "Taboo" things openly as in the real world we would be condemned for.

This painless CBT method sounds amazing and through all my research has seemed to be the only actual painless and peaceful way available. Yet I wonder what were the reasons that anyone has survived from it? How did you feel when attempting? When putting the bag down to your face? Turning the valve on? When the gas started to go into the bag? Do you have any health complications as I know it can cause brain death to those that survive. Thank You all, let's all figure this out together for our peaceful way for departure from this cruel world.

• Informative
Reactions: AnonymousS and Suicidebydeath
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
The manually crafted ExitBag has been superseded by the SCBA setups, and it's kind of deprecated now. People still use it because it still appears on the PPeH and it's cheap, but the SCBA is simply exponentially better, it's on another order of magnitude, because it's explicity engineered for the subject matter (to breath a gas from a cylinder while being completely isolated/protected from the external gas, which is exactly what is needed to CTB peacefully).

With the ExitBag you have to deal with the CO2 accumulation problem using the optimal flow rate and optimal bag gap on the neck, that problem is completely removed with the SCBA since it has dedicated one-way valves to expel the CO2.

The EEBD (Emergency Escape Breathing Device) hoods are also designed to breath a gas from a cylinder while being protected from the external gas, and also have CO2 exhalation valves.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Finding Sirius, Forever Sleep, kiuya and 1 other person
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
The manually crafted ExitBag has been superseded by the SCBA setups, and it's kind of deprecated now.
SCBA is for technical people who know what they are doing. Oven bag is the easymode but still too difficult for some.
The more common problems seem to be with not getting a FLOW regulator or using balloon helium with air/co2 in it.
Wikipedia even has an article for Exit Bag with a diagram of the bag itself.
A stylish Bag on your head with the gas flowing and it's you against SI for a few seconds.
I don't know how you can fail unless you are rescued in time or rip the bag off.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
SCBA is for technical people who know what they are doing. Oven bag is the easymode but still too difficult for some.
The more common problems seem to be with not getting a FLOW regulator or using balloon helium with air/co2 in it.
Wikipedia even has an article for Exit Bag with a diagram of the bag itself.
A stylish Bag on your head with the gas flowing and it's you against SI for a few seconds.
I don't know how you can fail unless you are rescued in time or rip the bag off.
The manually crafted ExitBag has been superseded by the SCBA setups, and it's kind of deprecated now. People still use it because it still appears on the PPeH and it's cheap, but the SCBA is simply exponentially better, it's on another order of magnitude, because it's explicity engineered for the subject matter (to breath a gas from a cylinder while being completely isolated/protected from the external gas, which is exactly what is needed to CTB peacefully).

With the ExitBag you have to deal with the CO2 accumulation problem using the optimal flow rate and optimal bag gap on the neck, that problem is completely removed with the SCBA since it has dedicated one-way valves to expel the CO2.

The EEBD (Emergency Escape Breathing Device) hoods are also designed to breath a gas from a cylinder while being protected from the external gas, and also have CO2 exhalation valves.
Yeah I see all these people doing like insane chemical math calculations of pressure and flow rate and I'm like ??? I see some people use an oxygen face mask and they just connect it to the cylinder. I was reading ERGO's final exit 2020 and he states you don't need a regulator if it is an helium tank but need one for nitrogen tank.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
SCBA is for technical people who know what they are doing
They are much easier to use than they look. 😎

Oven bag is the easymode
I have crafted myself the supposedly best design of the ExitBag and it certainly wasn't "easymode". 😆

I'm not sure, maybe bad construction quality or inefficient COâ‚‚ purging (too tight on the neck) causing an hypercapnic response.

Yeah I see all these people doing like insane chemical math calculations of pressure and flow rate and I'm like ???
Haha, yeah, when you are not using a demand valve is important to take these variables into account.

I see some people use an oxygen face mask and they just connect it to the cylinder.
That type of masks were tested on Dignitas with insatisfactory results (nothing surprising since those masks are not designed to protect you from the external gas to begin with), they are unrecommended in the PPeH.

he states you don't need a regulator if it is an helium tank but need one for nitrogen tank
That's because the classic Helium balloon tanks have a reduction in the output that acts as a regulator, but those type of tanks are no longer pure helium nowadays, they come willfully mixed with Oâ‚‚ so you can't use them to CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: MelodyCymbal
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
They are much easier to use than they look. 😎

I have crafted myself the supposedly best design of the ExitBag and it certainly wasn't "easymode". 😆

I'm not sure, maybe bad construction quality or inefficient COâ‚‚ purging (too tight on the neck) causing an hypercapnic response.

Haha, yeah, when you are not using a demand valve is important to take these variables into account.

That type of masks were tested on Dignitas with insatisfactory results (nothing surprising since those masks are not designed to protect you from the external gas to begin with), they are unrecommended in the PPeH.

That's because the classic Helium balloon tanks have a reduction in the output that acts as a regulator, but those type of tanks are no longer pure helium nowadays, they come willfully mixed with Oâ‚‚ so you can't use them to CTB.
Well the author is well aware about the dilution of the helium in the balloon tanks and states to not use them. He is referring to pure helium tanks. I don't think it should be as complicated as people are showing it to be. You only need a couple breaths to pass out and incase you don't fully succeed at least you'll have brain damage and they'll have to let you go anyways