Z

zuksmth

Sep 25, 2024
i dint really have a place to hang with my fan was weak so i used the railing in my closet but it was kinda like i had to sit there because my rope was weak so i put a chair beneath max i could sit for 20 seconds i kept choking on air on keep getting up i almost passed out too max i started to cry and told someone about it
i think jumping or sn would be best my throat hurts i cannot speak i keep kinda choking without doing anything or i use my balcony to hang the main concern is even at 3 am there are people roaming around so ig jumping is the only option left or drowning ive always wanted to drown and ig there would be no people at night? im worried about security

• Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, AtheistCDsissy and finallydone
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
i've considered jumping multiple times before but the thing is that the consequences of a failed attempt will be much more debilitating than that of hanging at least in the way i view it, i'd suggest you stick to hanging but you need a better setup than the one you mentioned, like a sturdy object to hook your rope to, a thicker rope and preferably a secluded place outdoors

Z

zuksmth

Sep 25, 2024
i've considered jumping multiple times before but the thing is that the consequences of a failed attempt will be much more debilitating than that of hanging at least in the way i view it, i'd suggest you stick to hanging but you need a better setup than the one you mentioned, like a sturdy object to hook your rope to, a thicker rope and preferably a secluded place outdoors
Right, but isn't it hard to survive a jump? I live in a 20 story apartment so I doubt I'd survive but I'm just scared someone catches me in the act itself. Plus since I told someone they'll probably keep an eye out for me, I cant do it from my balcony because I'm only on the 4th floor + there are guards roaming around. There's like no place to hang in an apartment, and there are no secluded places nearby me.

Reactions: finallydone
AtheistCDsissy

AtheistCDsissy

Falling off the edge of the world...
Mar 6, 2023
The fear of failing is the biggest reason I haven't tried. I thought about hanging, then a gun, now I have no idea...

• Love
Reactions: zuksmth
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
Right, but isn't it hard to survive a jump? I live in a 20 story apartment so I doubt I'd survive but I'm just scared someone catches me in the act itself. Plus since I told someone they'll probably keep an eye out for me, I cant do it from my balcony because I'm only on the 4th floor + there are guards roaming around. There's like no place to hang in an apartment, and there are no secluded places nearby me.
i know it's hard to survive a fall but the chances are still there, however i think your situation is a little different than mine, if there is a clear path from the top of that building to the ground (ie : no objects in the way of your fall, say a dish for example) then that will surely increase the chances of a successful attempt

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
If the balcony is high enough and a nylon rope can be tied to it, it is possible to die an almost certain death from improper decapitation.

Z

zuksmth

Sep 25, 2024
If the balcony is high enough and a nylon rope can be tied to it, it is possible to die an almost certain death from improper decapitation.
i was about to do that but there is like a guard roaming around at all times

alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
It is hard. I also cant find a good anchor point. Yesterday i walked around my town for hours and none of the trees are suitable in the isolated areas. Personally im going to keep looking for an isolated place outdoors to do full suspension. I consider just drilling something into the roof; it doesnt matter if i destroy the apartment if ill be dead. But I have no skills or knowledge with DIY stuff. I think with jumping there are rare cases where people survive even very high jumps so that scares me

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace eventually, I find it so cruel how people have to suffer so much.

Reactions: zuksmth
Z

zuksmth

Sep 25, 2024
It is hard. I also cant find a good anchor point. Yesterday i walked around my town for hours and none of the trees are suitable in the isolated areas. Personally im going to keep looking for an isolated place outdoors to do full suspension. I consider just drilling something into the roof; it doesnt matter if i destroy the apartment if ill be dead. But I have no skills or knowledge with DIY stuff. I think with jumping there are rare cases where people survive even very high jumps so that scares me
it is hard to find a proper tree i think best bet would be to drill something