L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I failed hanging about one moth ago. I was planning full suspension but the rope was too long and I hit the floor with my tiptoes. Unfortunately I was too shocked and not enough determined to do partial. What is the worst, I was not able to release myself because I had secured my hands before. So I was standing on my tiptoes for about two hours until I was found by my cousin. Though I did not faint completely, I was blurred and semi-conscious so I was taken to hospital. Spent there several days cause they found damage of larynx and small neck bones. Also they referred me with psychiatrist. Now I'm fine…thinking what to do next.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Lifeisatrap, Soul and 2 others
LampShadeWax

LampShadeWax

May 1, 2019
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. I actually attempted partial last night but it hurt my neck whenever I knelt down and I just couldn't pass out for some reason, I've never tried full suspension though. This has led me to considering using a firearm although I would have to travel since my state is very gun restrictive

• Aww..
Reactions: Superfluous, Lifeisatrap, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. I actually attempted partial last night but it hurt my neck whenever I knelt down and I just couldn't pass out for some reason, I've never tried full suspension though. This has led me to considering using a firearm although I would have to travel since my state is very gun restrictive
If the rope had been shorter - I would have passed in few seconds and die peacefully. However I stopped on the floor and I was not enough strong to lean forward and bend my knees. Instead I remained standing until I was released.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Lifeisatrap, Soul and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I had exactly the same bad experience last week. Sorry bro, I really understand what you mean.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Lifeisatrap, Soul and 1 other person