StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
I had enough of this life.

I want to get a full UK driving license to open up new opportunities for myself so I could finally get away from my dead end job which has been mentally and physically torturing for me, and many job opportunities require a full UK license or needs a car to drive there as it's inaccessible with the limited public transport or both.

But of course, my life had other plans for me. My luck sucks. Every driving test I took, there just had to be one bullshit criterion that fails me from a virtually flawless driving test.

I know how to drive, I drive safer than most of the people that drive here, and yet I'm not legally allowed to because of some stupid anomaly in my tests.

I'm looking to try the Night-Night method by kooz, and I'm gonna start finding the correct blood vessels. I've already ordered the stuff I need, I plan on dying a good few weeks before my dad's birthday.

I'm not sure how reliable the method is, but there are some speculations on some people CTB with it, so I'm excited to work on it.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Lexus, FadingFast2023 and 9 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry you failed the driving test so much. Its actually really stupid, some of the worst drivers get a license while those who actually know the rules and intend to drive safely don't get a license. Its rigged in favor of others, I guess.

Its also horrible how you're getting tortured at your job and the only way to prevent this from happening even further is to quit and get another job BUT they require to drive and you constantly fail the driving tests because of anomalies in the test. This world is very cruel and its sickening how people are treated like this, its regrettable how you're a victim to this cruelity.

Furthermore, about the NN method, many people streamed themselves ctb with this method (can't find the clips anymore) but despite this, it is not the best method. It is quite unreliable and can result in failure really easily. I advise you to search about an alternative if NN method doesn't work out.

• Informative
Reactions: Cloud Busting, Praestat_Mori, dysthym1a and 2 others
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
Furthermore, about the NN method, many people streamed themselves ctb with this method (can't find the clips anymore) but despite this, it is not the best method. It is quite unreliable and can result in failure really easily. I advise you to search about an alternative if NN method doesn't work out.

Yeah, I would've preferred SN but it's hard to get one here and I'm likely to get a welfare check. Unless I go back to my country, though my parents could possibly stop me from ingesting SN and put me on a suicide watch.

I'm considering partial hanging but I don't have any place to hang myself in this apartment.

I do have my reservations on NN, but I'll still do more research on it as I just read a few pages on it. I need to find the correct blood vessel and hopefully mark it to choke it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Minsu, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

I want to get a full UK driving license to open up new opportunities for myself so I could finally get away from my dead end job which has been mentally and physically torturing for me, and many job opportunities require a full UK license or needs a car to drive there as it's inaccessible with the limited public transport or both.

But of course, my life had other plans for me. My luck sucks. Every driving test I took, there just had to be one bullshit criterion that fails me from a virtually flawless driving test.

I know how to drive, I drive safer than most of the people that drive here, and yet I'm not legally allowed to because of some stupid anomaly in my tests.

I'm looking to try the Night-Night method by kooz, and I'm gonna start finding the correct blood vessels. I've already ordered the stuff I need, I plan on dying a good few weeks before my dad's birthday.

I'm not sure how reliable the method is, but there are some speculations on some people CTB with it, so I'm excited to work on it.

Wll jst sy

Slf tk 5 attmpts 2 pss drivng tst -- hve nevr hd an insurnce claim snce thn

= frstr8tng as hll & wrse wth anxty bt u wll b capble 2 gt thre eventlly & th/ feelng of knowng tht hve nt givn whn gettng thre = v M-powrng

• Hugs
Reactions: fwompie, xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Amelie and 5 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, I would've preferred SN but it's hard to get one here and I'm likely to get a welfare check. Unless I go back to my country, though my parents could possibly stop me from ingesting SN and put me on a suicide watch.

I'm considering partial hanging but I don't have any place to hang myself in this apartment.

I do have my reservations on NN, but I'll still do more research on it as I just read a few pages on it. I need to find the correct blood vessel and hopefully mark it to choke it.
Do you want to try doing the driving test again before ctb or do you just want to ctb and get everything over with? Trying a few more times might let you succeed the test someday, it is worth a shot and it won't hurt but it is completely your choice.

Do you have a tourniquet? It would work best for the NN method, gorilla tape is worse than the tourniquet imo. You should also find some videos of people using this method as well, learn the risks and try to avoid them during preparation as well.

Reactions: Cloud Busting, StellaSomnus, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
afraid

afraid

I might just be able to feel pain the last time
Aug 4, 2023
I know you feel like you're a failure but you're not. Death may feel like answer but i feel like once you pass your driving test, you'll get so much out of your life that you never saw before. Sorry if im optimistic on this forum of suicide. I always feel like giving life a second chance. Yeah there's the option to die and leave all behind but if you have something in this life that you want then why not give everything you have to get that before giving up. I understand that giving up sounds like a bad word. I honestly believe in you, I've known people who failed their driving test multiple times. After years and years of trying. Maybe one day life will give you the chance to succeed. Maybe not next time, maybe not even this year but maybe someday all the suffering is worth it. If not then where has the option to suicide disappeared? Nowhere, you can always end it all if nothing works out in the end. Even when everyone says that it's the worst thing you can do. You'll always have the right to suicide. But for now, maybe you will see the light again. Just like the old days.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Givenuponlife, Cloud Busting and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Failing the driving test sucks, no doubt, and it can be so frustrating. Did you fail theory or practical test? I don't think that this is a real reason to CTB rn. I'm well aware how important a driving licence is and I also think that you can do it. I wish you all the best!

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Cloud Busting and StellaSomnus
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Can you catch a bus...a REAL bus?

• Yay!
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, AshH, tora and 1 other person
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023

Had you passed your test I presume you wouldn't be suicidal. If that's the case it does seem a bit premature to ctb. Maybe there's more to it than all that. Obviously we don't know the whole background.

Take care x

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting and StellaSomnus
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
Do you want to try doing the driving test again before ctb or do you just want to ctb and get everything over with? Trying a few more times might let you succeed the test someday, it is worth a shot and it won't hurt but it is completely your choice.

Do you have a tourniquet? It would work best for the NN method, gorilla tape is worse than the tourniquet imo. You should also find some videos of people using this method as well, learn the risks and try to avoid them during preparation as well.
The problem is the waiting time for the next test is far. The earliest test slot I can get is around mid January 2024 and I have no interest in waiting that long.

I don't have a tourniquet but I just ordered some ratchet straps without hook. I can order those if I need to, no problem.

Can you catch a bus...a REAL bus?
Funny that I actually foreshadow that with my parents and friends if I fail my driving test ;)

-------‐-----------

Just to avoid to quoting too much and making the post unnecessarily long, I'll just reply from here to respond to the concerns on if it's just the driving test:

It isn't just the driving test. It goes far back, actually, on top of my miserable life cycle and ever increasing expenses (despite trying to cut it to save money), I'm absolutely burnt out. I didn't include the many reasons why that brought me here because it's too long and I'm sick of repeating too much to my friends despite never saying much about it here.

------‐----------‐-------------

And just to add to it, my 'journey' to get a full UK Drivers license has been a curse from the start. For a start, I had a dickhead housemate who likes to start some beef or create problems for/with people. He is religious (ironically) and my own countrymen (we're both foreigners working in the UK), but he has started a beef with every people he has met and he gets away with it from any trouble.

That dickhead housemate sabotaged me by hiding my provisional drivers license (which is required to start doing the practical test) for weeks and he mysteriously disappeared, rumoured to be going for a pilgrimage (yeah good luck asking for forgiveness with that attitude). I found my letter containing my drivers license almost a month after the letter was sent, hidden inside the living room cabinet. Keep in mind letters, regardless of who is the recipient, will be placed on the dining table for the household to retrieve, I find it strange that only my letter was hidden from plain sight.

From there, I could finally boon my theory test, which is almost a month wait, then after passing my theory test, I had to wait 4 months to even get a practical driving test slot and I was put in a very long queue to even get a driving class with an instructor, which I had to wait 2 months for my first class.

And the queues are just ridiculously long. I failed my first one, and rebooked for a slot on Dec '23. But I had an app called Testi to notify me of any cancellations, I was able to cut down to just 2 weeks after my first attempt. I failed that one because the examiner was a dickhead, and I had to wait another 3-4 weeks till my recent one today, and despite going rather smoothly, I just had to have that minor bullshit anomaly to fail me.

I'm convinced I'm not meant to get a full UK drivers license to turn my life around for the better. I'm meant to be tortured in this stupid minimum wage job that's physically demanding and mentally straining, and with no career development offered despite the team leaders touting that as a buzz word.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting and Praestat_Mori
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
The problem is the waiting time for the next test is far. The earliest test slot I can get is around mid January 2024 and I have no interest in waiting that long.

I don't have a tourniquet but I just ordered some ratchet straps without hook. I can order those if I need to, no problem.

Funny that I actually foreshadow that with my parents and friends if I fail my driving test ;)

-------‐-----------

Just to avoid to quoting too much and making the post unnecessarily long, I'll just reply from here to respond to the concerns on if it's just the driving test:

It isn't just the driving test. It goes far back, actually, on top of my miserable life cycle and ever increasing expenses (despite trying to cut it to save money), I'm absolutely burnt out. I didn't include the many reasons why that brought me here because it's too long and I'm sick of repeating too much to my friends despite never saying much about it here.

------‐----------‐-------------

And just to add to it, my 'journey' to get a full UK Drivers license has been a curse from the start. For a start, I had a dickhead housemate who likes to start some beef or create problems for/with people. He is religious (ironically) and my own countrymen (we're both foreigners working in the UK), but he has started a beef with every people he has met and he gets away with it from any trouble.

That dickhead housemate sabotaged me by hiding my provisional drivers license (which is required to start doing the practical test) for weeks and he mysteriously disappeared, rumoured to be going for a pilgrimage (yeah good luck asking for forgiveness with that attitude). I found my letter containing my drivers license almost a month after the letter was sent, hidden inside the living room cabinet. Keep in mind letters, regardless of who is the recipient, will be placed on the dining table for the household to retrieve, I find it strange that only my letter was hidden from plain sight.

From there, I could finally boon my theory test, which is almost a month wait, then after passing my theory test, I had to wait 4 months to even get a practical driving test slot and I was put in a very long queue to even get a driving class with an instructor, which I had to wait 2 months for my first class.

And the queues are just ridiculously long. I failed my first one, and rebooked for a slot on Dec '23. But I had an app called Testi to notify me of any cancellations, I was able to cut down to just 2 weeks after my first attempt. I failed that one because the examiner was a dickhead, and I had to wait another 3-4 weeks till my recent one today, and despite going rather smoothly, I just had to have that minor bullshit anomaly to fail me.

I'm convinced I'm not meant to get a full UK drivers license to turn my life around for the better. I'm meant to be tortured in this stupid minimum wage job that's physically demanding and mentally straining, and with no career development offered despite the team leaders touting that as a buzz word.

It sounds as though you could expect to get another then within a month. I'd be wanting to beat it above all else.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm so sorry this life has hit you so hard. Once the last hit takes then the wind you had in your sails just stops…. Before you felt as long as you tried everything would be fine….until it wasn't. I wish I could take away any pain and suffering you have because this place hurts. ❤️A lot…. whatever path you choose in life I hope it leads to peace. ❤️ You deserve it.😢

the thing that sucks cheering someone on in the suicide thread is it seems to invalidate all their other pain. You come here to unload and feel accepted and understood. If you are cheered on when you've already been through that to where you are now….here.

…I could be wrong and if I am then don't listen to a thing I'm saying please😢

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Had you passed your test I presume you wouldn't be suicidal. If that's the case it does seem a bit premature to ctb. Maybe there's more to it than all that. Obviously we don't know the whole background.

Take care x
Exactly. So this comment is very inappropriate.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and SolomonKado
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, it must be tiring what you have to go through, it's cruel how people have to suffer in this existence all through no fault of their own.

• Hugs
Reactions: StellaSomnus
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I know people who failed multiple times as well but passed in the end, it can be extremely difficult and frustrating when smallest mishaps fuck you over. If you decide to give it another go I wish you best of luck, especially since you say you drive well I'm sure you'll manage to pass. Either way it's up to you to decide what to do next

Reactions: StellaSomnus and Praestat_Mori
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I succeed at my 4th time for a car driver licence here in Canada , some of those guys were just too hard on me. One time i failed only because i went over the speed limit by less than 5km/h. Thats all the wrong i did. And he failed me.

And guess what 6 years later , i had my full class tractor trailer driver licence at my first try. I ended up driving big rig , 53 feet trailer for 16 years all across Canada and USA with no problems , no accident.

Yes i was angry after each fail but for me i always wanted to ctb and here i am at 43 , but now that my health is failing , i might finally do it, my good health was all i got , if not , ctb is the best option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, StellaSomnus and AshH
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
I did everything right in my driving tests but it's just the bullshit that happens in the test (by other drivers, pedestrians or poorly timed traffic lights) that failed me.

And retaking an exam is gonna cost me close to £150 including the test fees, using my instructor's car for the practice and the test. Every mock test I do is virtually flawless, but the real test, it's bs as if they keep making up new faults to fail me. Assuming a generous test date every 2 weeks, (which is unlikely and difficult to secure as I'm competing with other test takers), I'm spending an equal of my monthly rent on just trying to pass the test and if BS keeps happening then I would be in an endless loop of throwing my money away. £300 could get me many things, and yet is the reason why my savings have been stagnant for a long while.

I've made up my mind before my most recent one, that if I fail for BS reasons, then my luck must be a dick to me, I was never meant to succeed by fate, and on top of my miserable life, I should just catch the bus.

And to add to my woes, my workplace has been a dick to me. The upper management keeps refusing my leaves, I can't even ask to leave early unless I have an urgent reason despite having enough leaves saved for it. The work load is ever so increasing and they raised the performance expectations to meet with the demands, and yet pay is still the same. They have a culture of encouraging overworking but they're not even giving any rewards for it, apart from boasting about how much profit the company makes. And the company only gives me fixed term contract + extensions just as my contract is about to end, instead of a permanent contract. A permanent contract position comes with benefits that FTCs misses out on.
Oh, and earphones aren't allowed here for safety reasons, so they have a loudspeaker that plays music for the staff. Staff can request the music here, so naturally people request the worst fucking songs ever, songs that are overplayed on the radio and songs that I hate that would enter my mind and never leave my head. There are also songs that I used to like but fell out of love because this stupid workplace overplayed that song to the point I'm sick of it.

A full UK driving license would open up new job opportunities or even relocate to places with better opportunities. Sadly I'm stuck in this hellhole wagie job and I don't have a choice for it and to make ends meet. I tried looking for other jobs nearby within reasonable commuting distance but no luck.

But the good news is, my ratchet straps arrived, and waiting for the bean bags. I feel like I may need to get a tourniquet instead as it looks like its hard to undo the straps once tightened and I might accidentally ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Cloud Busting
squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023

I struggle alot with not being able to drive too, I think it just makes me so like dependant on other people to just do basic things and it's a big reason I feel suicidal. I am at uni for chemistry and I have been to enough confernece type things to know most chemical manufactoring or process inovation centres are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, next to tiny towns with barely if any public transport. I feel like I am wasting my life sitting here trying to study when noone will ever hire me because I can't get there. I have also failed 2 tests and know that it does not feel good.

It's honestly just your luck though mate, and if you ever reconsider you just gotta keep trying, my girlfriend failed her first test at like the 30th minute after getting 0 minors because someone cut her up before a roundabout and she ended up panicking after and getting a major, it was literally the only thing she done wrong in a perfect drive. She passed her 2nd with 9 minors cause of the nerves, but I think most people would consider 9 minors a pretty badish drive (not to discredit her like I said it was fully nerves). So like you can literally drive perfect and still fail or drive bad and still pass like after a certain point the tests just have a big element of luck.

I have had a previous dr8ving instructor tell me that if I ever get put on the road I am going to kill people. He especially put enphasis on children, if I would drive too close to something or not slow down enough for a hazard he would always say "if that was a child youd have to explain to thier parents why you've just killed thier kid". I don't think I'l ever be able to drive with how much he beratted me with stuff like that. I'll just be wasted potential forever. But for you it sounds like there is hope, you really just gotta get that lucky coin flip. My mum always tells me "you really learn to drive after you pass your test" do this isn't like anything to do with you, most people struggle like this. I just can't shake the thought of me killing people, it has happened in other things in life too where I have been told I am a detrement to others. I won't get too into my depression here ahaha I am just trying to say you'll get there. Good luck whatever happens. Sorry for rambling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and StellaSomnus
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
@StellaSomnus are you still kicking?
still alive unfortunately. Still looking for my catorid arteries, not sure how hard I need to press to get pass out. Still working on it.

I struggle alot with not being able to drive too, I think it just makes me so like dependant on other people to just do basic things and it's a big reason I feel suicidal. I am at uni for chemistry and I have been to enough confernece type things to know most chemical manufactoring or process inovation centres are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, next to tiny towns with barely if any public transport. I feel like I am wasting my life sitting here trying to study when noone will ever hire me because I can't get there. I have also failed 2 tests and know that it does not feel good.

It's honestly just your luck though mate, and if you ever reconsider you just gotta keep trying, my girlfriend failed her first test at like the 30th minute after getting 0 minors because someone cut her up before a roundabout and she ended up panicking after and getting a major, it was literally the only thing she done wrong in a perfect drive. She passed her 2nd with 9 minors cause of the nerves, but I think most people would consider 9 minors a pretty badish drive (not to discredit her like I said it was fully nerves). So like you can literally drive perfect and still fail or drive bad and still pass like after a certain point the tests just have a big element of luck.

I have had a previous dr8ving instructor tell me that if I ever get put on the road I am going to kill people. He especially put enphasis on children, if I would drive too close to something or not slow down enough for a hazard he would always say "if that was a child youd have to explain to thier parents why you've just killed thier kid". I don't think I'l ever be able to drive with how much he beratted me with stuff like that. I'll just be wasted potential forever. But for you it sounds like there is hope, you really just gotta get that lucky coin flip. My mum always tells me "you really learn to drive after you pass your test" do this isn't like anything to do with you, most people struggle like this. I just can't shake the thought of me killing people, it has happened in other things in life too where I have been told I am a detrement to others. I won't get too into my depression here ahaha I am just trying to say you'll get there. Good luck whatever happens. Sorry for rambling.

I'll try to keep an eye for an earlier slot and hope I can pass. I don't doubt my mind could be changed should things get better before I reach my provisional ctb date in 6ish weeks, things just need to get better.

For now, I'll just keep my options open for both living and ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deafening and Praestat_Mori
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
Update: I found my catorid arteries randomly while choking myself at work.

Now I have to wait for my cornhole bags to arrive and start trialing the NN method without accidentally ctb.

• Hugs
Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
Update: I found my catorid arteries randomly while choking myself at work.

Now I have to wait for my cornhole bags to arrive and start trialing the NN method without accidentally ctb.
What's the NN method, I've never heard about It

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I know driving would open up new job opportunities that require a licence, but if you were content at just being able to travel to a job, in your own time, have you not thought about a motorcycle licence? A Complusary Basic Training course takes a day, is about £130 and lasts 2 years, can be done on a Scooter which is easier than learning the gears (ironically you can go and learn yourself on geared bike after getting a CBT certificate) which I don't find safe, but hey ho, gov rules rarely make sense. You can skip traffic <--- Such a pleasure passing all the cars queued up in rush hour lol

• Hugs
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
What's the NN method, I've never heard about It
Night-Night method. There's a megathread on it.

I know driving would open up new job opportunities that require a licence, but if you were content at just being able to travel to a job, in your own time, have you not thought about a motorcycle licence? A Complusary Basic Training course takes a day, is about £130 and lasts 2 years, can be done on a Scooter which is easier than learning the gears (ironically you can go and learn yourself on geared bike after getting a CBT certificate) which I don't find safe, but hey ho, gov rules rarely make sense. You can skip traffic <--- Such a pleasure passing all the cars queued up in rush hour lol

I'm more towards the job opportunities than the commute as chances are, it probably won't be too much difference in workload and pay for jobs that doesn't require a license.

Plus, the climate here isn't too ideal for motorcycles for the most parts of the year lol

• Hugs
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Night-Night method. There's a megathread on it.

I'm more towards the job opportunities than the commute as chances are, it probably won't be too much difference in workload and pay for jobs that doesn't require a license.

Plus, the climate here isn't too ideal for motorcycles for the most parts of the year lol
Haha yeah and this time of year is the wrong time to get into biking, I've commuted in snow, it's horrible, but it was fear of losing job cause the attitudes were "you must get in, or else" and that was for the sake of 2hrs morning cleaning job, pathetic really cos it's my life vs cleaning which they can go without for a day or 2 until it clears. And rain isn't fun, even with the gear, it seeps in eventually and constantly wiping visor, need a windscreen wiper helmet lol

Cheaper to get on the road though vs car, also can aid in gathering road awareness that may help in passing driving. But yeah, it's the income, get alot more opportunities and higher pay roles with a car and yeah, this time of year, best off keeping dry and safe in a cage. I just can't stand traffic, I lane split on motorways when they're at a crawl, nice when cars move in distance cause they're GREAT drivers to have noticed you coming and give you space to filter, then you get those that are asleep and don't even know you're there (i look in their mirrors and they'll never use em or seems like they're purposefully trying not to look at you lol) or there's those that close the gap to cut you off.

• Hugs
Reactions: StellaSomnus and Praestat_Mori
Baldwin IV

Baldwin IV

Cat Lover
Sep 21, 2023
@StellaSomnus Have you given thought about other job options that don't require a DL?
I failed mine several times and had to settle for a motorcycle one.

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
@StellaSomnus Have you given thought about other job options that don't require a DL?
I failed mine several times and had to settle for a motorcycle one.
I'm actually trying to look for jobs that just has less workload or a higher pay relative to the workload.
Currently my job is affecting me physically and mentally, and not really helped by the low pay which is not enough to compensate for my health needs, both physical and mental.
I would love to just settle down for a remote job. I really am sick of the physical workload of my current job. Though no luck so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: HouseofMortok and Baldwin IV
Baldwin IV

Baldwin IV

Cat Lover
Sep 21, 2023
I'm actually trying to look for jobs that just has less workload or a higher pay relative to the workload.
Currently my job is affecting me physically and mentally, and not really helped by the low pay which is not enough to compensate for my health needs, both physical and mental.
I would love to just settle down for a remote job. I really am sick of the physical workload of my current job. Though no luck so far.
I get it, happened to me to. Long working hours or/and heavy workload are a bitch and will wreck your wellbeing. I was working in a kitchen for up to 12 hours a day and it made me miserable, I fortunately managed to get a remote customer service job which wasn't great but at least a normal schedule helped me a lot. Took some time to get it though, getting jobs in europe are a bitch as well. I really hope you can quit or get a new job.

• Hugs
U

Uk2023

Dec 11, 2022

Your frustrated…

I don't drive yet myself (had 5 lessons that were just Groundhog Day so couldn't grasp the basics) if your test ready that's great.

There might be a decent refresher course/lesson and general shift in your mental needed.

What if these fails were safeguards… you gotta pass and be a good driver and not cross any bad drivers for the rest of your life!

All bad is behind you - I'd stick at it.

Some people advise you book so your first on the day as having a better chance but who knows 😂

• Love
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
The problem with bad drivers, if you think about it, I mean always speeding, poor parking, no regard for bays, budge n shove and get voilent etc, you wonder how they pass or still hold a licence, never accept responsibility when confronted in their 100% their fault scenarios, truth is, they as a person had a shitty attitude and cunt personality already, piss poor human, before they got behind the wheel and given a licence. So that said, it's funny dissecting it, because they've been a little faking "yes sir, yes sir" lick arse robot to pass.

Take solice that when you pass, you already deserve that pass, you were better before the test and are a better person/driver after.

Tis frustrating, I failed my bikes road test (mod 2) first time and wanted to die, but the school I used was great, wasn't in it for the career/money, passion for bikes & recognise people and their struggles and I passed 2nd time, and a testament to the ride, if you did well the examiner would say "that was a good ride, i enjoyed it" if you passed but the ride was crap, he'd just give you your pass, because he didn't like people being a robot just doing what they expect the examiner to see if that makes sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: Uk2023 and StellaSomnus