• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
Hi there,

I have several pretty shitty diseases that lead to a suicide attempt with Chloroquine, Diazepam and MCP. I know there has been a little bit of confusion if you can use Diazepam but there have been many successes and I did it according to the final exit book. In my case I have gastroparesis, I was found after 12h with massive rhadomyolysis. No fun, I am in a wheelchair, muscle is gone and I was really sure with my MCP dosages beforehand I would not survive that. As one can imagine after ICU stay for over a week I am now stuck on psych ward. I want out ASAP. I want out of my sick body and out off this life. I thought about hanging, but this is very cruel I think. Also I am extremely weak, so training partial hanging is not easy. I have about two hours per night. Could somebody recommend me something? I really don't want to hurt my sorroundings, but my body is too sick and I want out.

Thank you!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Iamtired, Solar1703 and 4 others
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Hi, how long will you be forced to stay in the psych ward? Your situation sounds very difficult I feel bad for you

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
I am sorry I do not have any advice for you but I feel for your situation. Sending love to you, stranger. I hope you can find peace. 🫂

• Hugs
L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
Hi, how long will you be forced to stay in the psych ward? Your situation sounds very difficult I feel bad for you
Thank you, I don't know. I am to weak to take care of myself, so therefore it will be weeks until I am "good" enough for the program, and then the program.
I am sorry I do not have any advice for you but I feel for your situation. Sending love to you, stranger. I hope you can find peace. 🫂
Thank you for your kind words. I don't know how I can find peace, my parents and family don't want to let me go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamtired, Solar1703, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really horrible what you have to endure, it certainly is such a hellish existence where people suffer so much and I wish there's a straightforward answer to just permanently being free from all the suffering. It's inhumane how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: I can't beat it
L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
Thank yuo for your kind words. Do you have any idea, how I can achieve freedom?

Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
Did someone find and "save" you?
You did this attempt according to the final exit book and it was a failure?

• Hugs
L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
Did someone find and "save" you?
You did this attempt according to the final exit book and it was a failure?
Yes, normally one should be dead after four hours. I made sure I was not found. They found me via police and mobile phone 12 hours later. Still not dead. And I even overdosed on the chloroquine... I did a lot of research before I attempted - still failed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: penguinl0v3s, Solar1703, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Dec 10, 2020
I am in a similar Situation like you - my body is complete destroyed and I survived an exit bag attempt with Nitrogen.
Did you die if they didn't find you?
You were unconscious?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I am in a similar Situation like you - my body is complete destroyed and I survived an exit bag attempt with Nitrogen.
Did you die if they didn't find you?
You were unconscious?
I am so sorry to hear that. That sounds utterly horrible. Have you had many bad side effects from the attempt? Did somebody save you?

I am not sure. If they hadn't found me, maybe.

• Hugs
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Dec 10, 2020
Yes, I Have very bad side effects. I ripped off the bag, because I thought the gas flow has stopped, it was an error. Now I am back in this hell.

• Hugs
L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
Yes, I Have very bad side effects. I ripped off the bag, because I thought the gas flow has stopped, it was an error. Now I am back in this hell.
May I ask what side effects? I thought about Helium next... I thought one passed out quickly? I had rhabdomyolysis...

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703 and Praestat_Mori
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Dec 10, 2020
Can you read my private conversation?

Reactions: LilaBlues
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, what dosage of Chloroquine did you use? Some of the sources tend to underestimate the dose figure. My best wishes to you.

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I did take almost 20g. So that should have been absolutely sufficient.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
It seems that gastric emptying plays an important role in the rate of intestinal absorption and overall oral toxicity of drugs, particularly Chloroquine, which I believe is primarily absorbed through the small intestine. Perhaps your underlying gastoparesis had an effect here although I really couldn't say for certain.

Thank you for your response, and I hope your situation is resolved.

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
It seems that gastric emptying plays an important role in the rate of intestinal absorption and overall oral toxicity of drugs, particularly Chloroquine, which I believe is primarily absorbed through the small intestine. Perhaps your underlying gastoparesis had an effect here although I really couldn't say for certain.

Thank you for your response, and I hope your situation is resolved.
Yeah, I think my gastroparesis was at play there. Otherwise I would have ctb. My situation is still dire. I had almost kidney failure, severe rhabdomyolysis, and liver issues. So, not a fun ride for sure. I am still disabled by my attempt and after an ICU stay I am now stuck on a psych ward in a wheelchair.
You should have also fastest before
I did fast. I did everything according to the book. I was quite sure, that I would not wake up anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Solar1703 and Mare Imbrium
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
May I ask what side effects? I thought about Helium next... I thought one passed out quickly? I had rhabdomyolysis...
I think pure helium is not available in many countries anymore (You would get helium mixed with oxygen).You should rather try to get pure Nitrogen (or Argon) which is available in many countries.Also to maximize the chances you should try combining two methods
e.g. You might take something oral before (like SN /Amitriptyline/Chloroquine) and then use the gas method.

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I think pure helium is not available in many countries anymore (You would get helium mixed with oxygen).You should rather try to get pure Nitrogen (or Argon) which is available in many countries.Also to maximize the chances you should try combining two methods
e.g. You might take something oral before (like SN /Amitriptyline/Chloroquine) and then use the gas method.
The problem is I don't get a helium set-up in the hospital. I am so desperate, I thought about hanging myself - I don't know how Kate Spade managed. I tried partial, but I cannot seem to pass out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamtired and Solar1703
A

Authentic13

Jan 26, 2024
I just finished reading the pertinent portions of the Final Exit book, and the author was very adamant about using a plastic bag along with whatever your drug of choice is. I'm leaning in that direction myself. I just have to figure out how to get the drugs!!