urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
Anyone else think about how embarrassing it would be to fail an attempt. Like imagine waking up alive and just being like "a shit I messed up" and then having everyone around you being so sad about the fact you tried to commit. like I would honestly be so embarrassed I would try dying again in that hospital bed. I don't know why the concept of failing is just embarrassing like look at this idiot couldn't even kill themself properly lmao everyone point and laugh /j

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: King Ashoka, traumer, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Failing an attempt is one of my biggest fears. Not just the possible consequences in the body of a failed attempt but also the social consequences as you mentioned.
It's really embarrassing, I'd feel somewhat humiliated. Also I'd have to deal with fake people sending fake love and all the pro-life bull-shit. People talking about how life's good, people guilt tripping, people preaching about God. Argh.
And as a bonus everyone will be extra careful with you. No more privacy.
Aaaaah I fear this so much!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, urwelcomelb and Praestat_Mori
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Failing an attempt is one of my biggest fears. Not just the possible consequences in the body of a failed attempt but also the social consequences as you mentioned.
It's really embarrassing, I'd feel somewhat humiliated. Also I'd have to deal with fake people sending fake love and all the pro-life bull-shit. People talking about how life's good, people guilt tripping, people preaching about God. Argh.
I got the guilt-tripping and the fake love stuff. Was so annoying. Plus my parents kept walking into my room unannounced in a thinly veiled attempt to doublecheck on me. It was incredibly annoying but fortunately they stopped after a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: urwelcomelb and Praestat_Mori
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
Yeah, I feel like I'd enjoy the pity for like five seconds (I have OCD and BPD, and one of my compulsions is seeking reassurance), but then quickly feel sickened by it and how fake it is. I would also feel bad for any genuine anguish I caused people, but it would just be such a humiliating feeling to be watched over 24/7

traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023
once when i was a kid i tried to ctb by taking several pain killers and my mom laughed at me while i was vomiting my insides out 😭 she said she saw me buying this much pain killers and wasn't expecting for me to do such stupid thing. you can't really blame me though i was a kid who just finished the book "Veronika Decides to Die"

• Hugs
Reactions: urwelcomelb