I want to die

I want to die

I'm dead inside
Apr 28, 2019
Is it normal to not pass out during partial hanging ? I don't get it. I wasn't able to pass out no matter how hard to I tried. I'm so confused and upset.

• Wow
Reactions: Sick Boy
M

make_it_stop

May 2, 2019
I can and do totally empathize, like everything else in my life I have failed at this, too. I have tried partial hanging twice and don't even pass out, either. I have also tried & failed with the garrote. I'm sorry I can't be of any help other than to let you know you're not alone. I want to die so badly.

Reactions: I want to die
I want to die

I want to die

I'm dead inside
Apr 28, 2019
I can and do totally empathize, like everything else in my life I have failed at this, too. I have tried partial hanging twice and don't even pass out, either. I have also tried & failed with the garrote. I'm sorry I can't be of any help other than to let you know you're not alone. I want to die so badly.
Me too. Thank you for sharing your story it definitely help me feel less alone and less like a failure.

M

make_it_stop

May 2, 2019
It's so fucking frustrating because I've made my decision and I'm so ready to be done, and now I can't even do it right?! What sort of fresh hell is this?! I look at the celebs/people who have successfully completed the partial and just don't get why they were able to figure it out but I can't?!

Reactions: I want to die
I want to die

I want to die

I'm dead inside
Apr 28, 2019
It's so fucking frustrating because I've made my decision and I'm so ready to be done, and now I can't even do it right?! What sort of fresh hell is this?! I look at the celebs/people who have successfully completed the partial and just don't get why they were able to figure it out but I can't?!
I feel the same way. I feel like such a failure. I did a lot of research to try and find the right position but nothing. It's a hard thing to accept. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't pass out.