• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

starStuff06

Apr 7, 2022
I don't know if anyone remembers that old 4ch thread talking about using a camping stove as a method.

This is my plan but I'm afraid of brain damage in case of failure. If I am discovered too early, or I bail out half-conscious... Turning into a vegetable without even the choice to die is obviously the worst possible scenario.

Anybody have any info or data about brain damage post-failed attempt with a camping stove?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to invest in a GOOD CO meter and run several "trial" runs using whatever enclosure you are using and whatever burning method. And you need to be willing to make adjustments to you plan (more buckets of charcoal if necessary), to get the levels where you need them to be. You need a meter that can measure CO at least up to 10000 PPM. You need to be able to produce CO levels upwards of 12000 PPM, so the meter is a necessity to assure you are doing that. At that level, unconsciousness occurs within seconds, and death soon follows. To me, if you become unconscious within 30 seconds or so, that is fairly peaceful. Next best thing to N, IMO. I think the "bucket" method with charcoal is best (after using "starters" to get the charcoal going) using good quality charcoal. Multiple buckets will be required. Read the CO guide here on SS. Absent getting any N, this will be my method.