L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Tried to take a different perspective on life for a few days. Encouraged by my brother to go to the local community college to finish my degree and restart my life. Got brickwalled for aid and loans since I'm unemployed. Turns out I owe 29k in back taxes after applying for fafsa and can face jail time for evasion. Got another court date in the mail for debt that they are going to garnish my pay, if I find another job, and take my car (only thing I own). Pretty sure tonight's going to be it. Going to rent a hotel room with a tub and attempt swb with air duster. If I somehow wake up from that I've got a couple cornhole bags and endless ratchet strap for night night. Idc if it's scary and ends up being suffocation instead of sleepy time at this point. Reality is finally coming to get me after years of putting it off. Any other backup recommendations that don't cost a whole lot? Down to my last couple hundred dollars. I just want to be done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and just_a_guy
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I don't have suggestions, just wanted to say I hope you find some peace from this piece of shit world

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostone47
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostone47