V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
I tried partial hanging while on a chair was about to go full after I pass out I tried partial for few seconds but had to widraw because of SI I felt a bit dizzy but the pressure on the wind pipe was too much to continue
What should I do should I try tourniquet or improve upon this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crono, Praestat_Mori and gravesfrommiami
antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
I'm sorry it didn't work. I know how it feels like. Such a hell to be stuck like this. I have thought about every method there is Only to conclude that si would probably be too strong or the failure would bring extreme bad health consequences. I decided for another method that would be scba which also has its risks but if you do everything correctly then its very safe. I consider it to be the best and it's worth it to wait and plan everything through. If you want your method to succeed I'd advise you to take your time with the planning. Don't do it impulsively. And maybe read more through threads. Again, I'm sorry it didnt work. I know my message was probably not helpful, but i hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry it didn't work. Imo partial has a high failure rate bc you can almost back out at nearly any time. Failing is awful but it's ok, SI is so hard to defeat. If you consider full suspension you can't back out once hanging.

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
I'm sorry it didn't work. I know how it feels like. Such a hell to be stuck like this. I have thought about every method there is Only to conclude that si would probably be too strong or the failure would bring extreme bad health consequences. I decided for another method that would be scba which also has its risks but if you do everything correctly then its very safe. I consider it to be the best and it's worth it to wait and plan everything through. If you want your method to succeed I'd advise you to take your time with the planning. Don't do it impulsively. And maybe read more through threads. Again, I'm sorry it didnt work. I know my message was probably not helpful, but i hope you find peace.
What is scba?