chadríguez

chadríguez

Co-leader
May 23, 2023
I was suppose to go to a crossfit class and just counldn't do it. There was some jacked dude outside and a jacked women inside the building and that was all my already panicked brain needed to just say nope. I use to do mma and this exact feeling was there before class until I just couldn't take it anymore. Am I doomed to be like this for the rest of my life? I might see a psychiatrist soon, however the only person in my family who can pay for it has a detererating heart problem. If anyone else has this problem, how long does this last until I'm better? If it even is curable. I'm thinking about just ending it all honestly.

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I have tried going into gyms over several years but could never be comfortable enough to actually work out. A few weeks ago I tried again, it was a small gym, only a few people in it and I had my brother to support me, but I couldn't do it. I had to go home. If theres any people in there at all I feel like they are just judging me and I'm on high alert. I already don't know how any of the machines work so I'm already embarrassed. Thats how I knew I wasn't going to get better without major help or intervention. I'm still working on this so I don't know how long it will last. I'd just say do a tiny bit of whatever is outside your comfort zone at a time. No matter if its walking inside the gym or standing by the door, its progress, at least for me.

• Love
Reactions: chadríguez