S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
So today i went to sell some electrical things like, small TV, 2 playstations, VR headset and other bits. Was hoping to raise 150 so i can get the nitrogen cylinder and other stuff. Max the shop offered was 50 for it all. I just wanted to cry, this has to be my method its the one im most comfortable doing, planned it down to the last detail.

Ive had to resort to applying for a high interest loan, well if i manage to CTB paying it back wont matter i guess, it best work

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
So today i went to sell some electrical things like, small TV, 2 playstations, VR headset and other bits. Was hoping to raise 150 so i can get the nitrogen cylinder and other stuff. Max the shop offered was 50 for it all. I just wanted to cry, this has to be my method its the one im most comfortable doing, planned it down to the last detail.

Ive had to resort to applying for a high interest loan, well if i manage to CTB paying it back wont matter i guess, it best work
Shops won't give you anything as they are looking to make a profit on resale, you could put it on Facebook market if you're on there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Shops won't give you anything as they are looking to make a profit on resale, you could put it on Facebook market if you're on there.

Yeah was gonna try spock but my anxiety is too high to have people come to the flat or drop out last minute, too much hassle. Tomorrow i need to email 2 bank statements to the company and if passed ill have the money in 4 hours. If i cant go through with it and return the cylinder ill get 60 back anyway.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Johnnythefox