Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Well, I think I have to take things more seriously now.

I must fulfill the last wishes of a great friend.
I will achieve it? Who knows, but I have a long road ahead of me.

This person was a great friend to me, so I cannot die without first doing what this person asked of me, it will still be an honor to do so.

I think the time will soon come when I say goodbye to everyone on this forum, even so, all the time I have been here has helped me a lot

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: corazon, SVEN, LeperGnome and 8 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I will achieve it? Who knows, but I have a long road ahead of me.
I hope you find the way -
You have the wishes to fulfill.
May you gain an iron will,
Which no adversity can sway.

FadingSunshine loved fitness so much and I think it made me choose to start exercising.
I joined the gym on Sep. 4 and I talked with them a lot about fitness. They helped me a lot.
I'm on the road to recovery from bipolar II. I work out 2 hours a day, 5 times a week at the gym unless I'm sick. I've never done this level of exercise before, so I think it could be a game changer for me.

I hope someday I will be able to say, "FadingSunshine saved my life."

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aim, SVEN, SoulWhisperer and 5 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I miss him so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Desp, Praestat_Mori and LoiteringClouds
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
im gonna start my gym journey for him, though he said he did call the ambulance, but im not sure if he did or not, but it will be awhile till anyone hears from him, if he is alive

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, アホペンギン, Judah and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
im gonna start my gym journey for him, though he said he did call the ambulance, but im not sure if he did or not, but it will be awhile till anyone hears from him, if he is alive
He did mention if I ever decided to start going to the gym, he'd set up a routine for me to practice doing that for others, and if he was still here I'd gladly accept that offer once I'm not nearly severely underweight anymore... I was even considering going to the gym, if I ever decided to recover, but at this point i'm not sure if I'll ever go to the gym besides from going there to see cats.

I'm very unhealthy as it is and my body is definitely not made for gyms unless I try to do something about it but losing all these people impairs me from doing anything about myself, in regards with recovery. I've nearly given up on everything each time after losing a friend, specially sunset's death has affected me so much, more than Kiko or Aya's death, even. And I'll get reminded of his death if I even go to the gym which would just make it harder for me honestly. I hate losing friends so much, especially to death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, LeperGnome and Praestat_Mori