N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I would never make one. But I like Lil Peep a lot. A rapper who had a lot of facial tatoos. I think his reasoning for getting them was interesting. He wanted to pressure himself to further his rap career. He knew with facial tatoos it would become more difficult to get a normal job. So he forced himself to become famous and succesful. Personally I would never do that and I would not recommend it. I am pressuring me already way too much. But without a doubt he became famous and successful. Though I think you should not see him as a role model in this regard. Even though capitalism claims it not all of us will be successful. There is a lot of luck involved in getting famous or successful. For most people the facial tatoos will rather result in more problems. But this is just the way I see it.

Peep said his drug use enabled him to write his best songs. Personally I would consider this as too dangerous. But maybe this just represents my own biography. I also did dangerous things other people could never understand. Like skipping a lot of sleep.

What do you think about getting facial tatoos in order to pressure you? For me this would result in annihilation. I cannot cope with pressure. I am already under extreme pressure. And I think for most careers getting facial tatoos is rather detrimental.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
He was very lucky to get famous! Very lucky he didn't end up with no job cos of his facial tattoos. Not many people have the fortune of becoming successful off drugs lol. Yeah, the pressure wouldn't sit well with me either

Reactions: waitingforrest and Lostandlooking
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Don't unless you know for sure your gonna be set for life in the future. Or you have at least decent make up skills to cover it.

Reactions: waitingforrest
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
If you don't want to be or are not a famous artist, forget about facial tattoos
Why? Mainly to get a job

Reactions: waitingforrest
Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Lil Peep was an idiot who overdosed on drugs.

You would be a lot happier if you did exactly the opposite of everything he did.

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
I would not recommend getting face tattoos if you are looking for any jobs in the future.