greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I tried to post the url for this website as a comment on a facebook group post, and it was blocked.
I just tried sending it as a private message as a test and it looks like that was also blocked.

This is crazy, I have been anti-Facebook for a long time but this takes the cake.

This is completely opposite of what the original vision for an open internet was supposed to be. These tech giants have way too much control at this point.

• Love
Reactions: Viro_Major, ronigail9, sadworld and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
all you have to do is put a space in it (i put it by the .com) and fb wont have any idea and youll be free to send it. ive kinda spent my years getting around stuff that people dont want me doing lol

Reactions: ronigail9, sadworld and greyhound
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
all you have to do is put a space in it (i put it by the .com) and fb wont have any idea and youll be free to send it. ive kinda spent my years getting around stuff that people dont want me doing lol

Or websitename(dot)com works

Reactions: sadworld and Life_and_Death
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I tried to post the url for this website as a comment on a facebook group post, and it was blocked.
They are worried about their public image probably. They are being careful lately about what they allow.

Reactions: sadworld
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
It's not much as Facebook does this, as some users reported this url and it became black listed.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Consider to move towards censorship-free decentralised platforms where the blockchain of data is immutable and cannot be falsified. They are the future :
- Odysee / LBRY TV
- Steemit ...note: its front-end may rarely get corrupted

You get paid for the publications on top, in cryptos

Last edited:
Reactions: greyhound