• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I just have to get this off my chest. Mdma and Psilocin therapy were on the table here in my state in the USA to become legal in a few hospitals for treatment resistant depression and ptsd and of course the governor shut it down because he's Mormon. Treatments that could possibly help suicidal people and government and religion over rides as always..

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: marchshift, INTJme, sussshiroll and 6 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
And to think those suckers get taxpayers money to be this shitty and impose their beliefs onto others. Freedom of religion in the USA just sometimes means "Only applicable for Christians or Abrahamic religions"

Reactions: marchshift, divinemistress36, myusername890 and 1 other person
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
I just have to get this off my chest. Mdma and Psilocin therapy were on the table here in my state in the USA to become legal in a few hospitals for treatment resistant depression and ptsd and of course the governor shut it down because he's Mormon. Treatments that could possibly help suicidal people and government and religion over rides as always..
I agree fuck the system and the government for forcing teens and children into psychiatric pseudo diagnosis cause if you are not a bully you are not normal apparently.
And you get stamp for life ADHD or what ever and forced into meds and no way to say no.
Fuck you big pharma for benifiting from teens and childrens suffering!!!

Reactions: marchshift and divinemistress36