• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I bought was is locally called/known as f in a powder form from a dealer, but it was a small amount (would be 2 shots for an addict). Obviously, it was mixed with something and not pure. Everyone smokes it or injects it.
I took benzos, alcohol and after 20 to 30 min I poured this powder in a small amount of water and drank it. And immediately blacked out or in other words I don't remember what has happened afterwards, complete darkness of that evening.
I took it orally because there are number of reports of pills cut with fen which leads to CTB so I assumed that would do the job. I know that best way is to inject it but I'm completely drug naïve so this is not an option for me.
My problem is that I don't know purity of it. I can't test it either. Can get more for myself and take the risk, try to snort it instead of eating it . Does anyone has more experience with F? Or can advise is it worth trying again? I would want to believe that even small amount of powder cut with F would do the job if snorted? But then why it did not do the job when it was eaten ...

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Orally has significantly less potency compared to snorted.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
The bioavailability of F when taken orally is 25% -50%.
With nasal application it is 90% -100%.

The nasal application is therefore 2-4 times more efficient.

In your case, of course, the problem is that you have absolutely no idea of the purity of these sources and you don't even know how much F you are taking.

F is fatal even in small amounts, but this amount of the active ingredient must also be taken

If you have a reliable source of medicinal, pure F, then you are one of the lucky ones among us who has something better than N. This is my personal opinion

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Aap