O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
I recently found out that over the counter eye drops can be used to ctb. I haven't seen this as a method anywhere on suicide forums or books. Does anyone know anything about this method? Is it painless? It seems much more accessible and simple than the other methods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dai
milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
People are desperate to ctb here. If there was such an easy to get method, it would be widespread. With no knowledge of it, thats sounds like something where you only hurt yourself instead of ctb. But its an interesting question, where did you hear they could be used to ctb?

O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
I was watching youtube and randomly saw this homicide story about it. There are lots of them w/eye drops. Then, tried to look up eye drops and ctb, but didn't find any stories. When I looked up eye drops, it does say it can be deadly when consumed in large quantities.

Reactions: Tonkpils and Dai
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It is a "method", if you want to call it that. It's been talked about in many threads on this forum. From all accounts it is not a peaceful method, iow, there will be suffering and pain involved. Search out Tetrahydrozoline.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I recently found out that over the counter eye drops can be used to ctb. I haven't seen this as a method anywhere on suicide forums or books. Does anyone know anything about this method? Is it painless? It seems much more accessible and simple than the other methods.
Tetrahydrozoline is the chemical in eye drops that is supposedly lethal but I've seen several failures with it on this website. Some said they felt nothing.
I hope this helps you. I really wouldn't do it.
In the end I hope you find peace🌹💔