• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Anyone feel the same? :( I just so tired of existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt, TheGoodGuy, seekingoblivion and 7 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Yes i am feeling the exact same. I have no idea why people are put on earth to suffer and be humiliated and broken

Ive had more than enough, im starting to plan to ctb again. If things dont get better or change i have no choice, i want to be prepared to ctb because at this stage it is a huge possiblity for me.

My thoughts are with you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sabriel, Lennox, pole and 3 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Anyone feel the same? :( I just so tired of existing.
yeah and its wierd. i still have this feeling to keep trying and keep going, but i also feel dead inside and on the inside, and literally dont wanna wake out of my sleep.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Life is exhausting. There's always something that has to be done. Can't even enjoy anything fun because my heart is racing too fast to be in the moment.

• Love
Reactions: suffering
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
I get your feeling. Can't set my mind or body to anything. Not for myself not for what need to be done.

Don't get any feeling with 'fun's things, social and family could be stolen. Can't do it totally empty completely done inside only want to end the suffering.

Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
same...everyday I just feel like a robot, waking up going to work,going home,sleeping its the same pattern everyday, its tiring already

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: HGL91 and suffering
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I'm fucking tired all the time. There's no way this life is worth living. I just want out and it's so difficult to fucking get there.

Reactions: suffering
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Yup. Its what's led me to deciding I cannot go on. Constantly, relentlessly, physically and mentally exhausted. People really don't understand. Lucky them. This isn't something a good night's sleep or some yoga will help. When folk say stuff like that you know they have NO IDEA.

Reactions: Lady black, lotus11, memento_mori and 3 others
FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
I feel that. I am done with this body.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt and suffering