Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I am so exhausted and off-balance 24/7 I can barely get out of bed. I never feel like doing anything. How is it even possible to lead a productive or meaningful life this way? I only do the bare minimum to survive, and I indulge in all types of vices whether smoking, drinking or eating huge-ass pizzas just to enjoy myself a little bit.

I was just telling my dad I thought about maybe going for a drive but that I didn't feel up to walking through my apartment complex to get to my car. But then he made jokes like "well if you take food with you, you might make it" and "if you leave now you can reach the car before sunset" etc.

Man, I am so sick of people's bullshit flippant remarks. I've lost count of how many times I've told people I have truly horrible, medically inexplicable symptoms, but they just continually discount them like they're not valid.

Does anybody else struggle with this? Getting others to understand the gravity or difficulty of your situation? Or like maybe you take the time to explain things to them at one point, but the next time they talk to you, they have forgotten, and act like everything's fine. Does nobody retain information anymore? I have spent 6 or 7 years explaining my symptoms my family members.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fin, Donk, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Due to my sleep disorder, the same was happening to me but quetiapine changed my life.
I sleep so well that when I wake up, I just have energy to do stuff.
However, there are days in which I'm too depressed and I can barely leave my bed.

It's certainly very difficult to explain to others how you're feeling when they can't actually understand. It's like talking to a wall. I know how frustrating it is.

Wish you the best and hope you can feel better soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Sensei and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Due to my sleep disorder, the same was happening to me but quetiapine changed my life.
I sleep so well that when I wake up, I just have energy to do stuff.
However, there are days in which I'm too depressed and I can barely leave my bed.

It's certainly very difficult to explain to others how you're feeling when they can't actually understand. It's like talking to a wall. I know how frustrating it is.

Wish you the best and hope you can feel better soon.
Thanks man, always good to read you. Glad you made a lot of progress with your sleep. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get myself, I'm just always groggy, exhausted and heavy all throughout my body.

• Love
Reactions: lululoo and WornOutLife
G

Gunnersup

Jul 2, 2020
Maybe sleep apnea? Which you can blame the modern diet for

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I can relate to your struggles. I'm always exhausted no matter how much I sleep. I think it's part of the symptoms with Severe Depression. Being bedridden is a pain in the ass and I'm on the verge of tapping out. Just need to somehow overcome my SI I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha