19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I use drugs to self-medicate my baseline of chronic suicidality. I can't stay sober and not dissociate just to stay sane. I hate the feeling of my body I feel sick and empty. Life is so blank and meaningless without being high.

I have to wait a few days until I can re-up, I'm a poly-addict so I take anything and everything whenever I need it. but I'm supposed to face the hell of being broke, suicidal, and sober for the next couple sleepless nights. All I can do now is cut myself and hope I can escape the prison of my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tired Nacho II, AloneInCollege, lessonlearned and 2 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Same here. I don't understand how people stay sane in a world like this without drugs. Whenever trying to stay sober from one addiction I pick up five more. I hope withdrawal is kind to you, quiting can be like cuting a lifeline, staying sober is like having to face all your problems at once with no way to ignore them.

Reactions: Tired Nacho II and 19andOverdue
tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
I fantasize about drugs every day to escape, and if I encounter an opportunity I know the impulse will be obeyed.

Thing is, I think the rebound from getting completely fucked up might just put me over the edge and I CTB.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I take kratom on a regular basis, every 4 hours. It only brings me to baseline, which is still wanting to die, but it keeps my head up a little bit.

A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
me too, i've been getting into drugs recently, and whenever i can't get the illegal ones i resort to overdosing on medications and such

just can't be sober in this world any longer