Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Pro-lifers always say, life is not about giving up, work hard and succeed.

But I consider it bad luck that I am like this in the first place where all I wish for is death.

I consider it bad luck that I can't get motivated about anything and that my basic nature - which cannot be changed - is so abnormal and averse to the challenges of life. Has always been in fact.

I hate my entire being. Even though I wasn't like this before when I was younger.

But as an adult, and a poorly adjusted one, I hate my entire being.

I dislike who I am, I dislike my existence.

I keep hoping to have a sudden brain aneurysm or something that kills me immediately without much pain.

But it never happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Dead Meat, _Minsk and 4 others
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Humans are full of sh*t at what they say in response to how we feel because they want to help but realize they can't. Maybe try getting a lucky charm or something x see my advice is as stupid as the rest. That proves my point I guess :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Capsicum_Corral, _Minsk and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In this life everything is determined by luck and chance. Many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. It is all very unfair. It can be dreadful living a life you hate so much. I know that it can be a hopeless feeling when you know that things will never get better. I also hope to pass away peacefully without pain, I have suffered enough. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: mayHeCurseUsAll, Journeytoletgo, dreadpirateroberts69 and 2 others