Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
We've been taught to see extinction as a tragic event that we must try to avoid at all costs. But it isn't, not at all. We have to see past our delusions and realize that it would actually be the best possible outcome, as it would eliminate all suffering for all beings. The number of sentient beings suffering on this planet vastly outweighs any amount of happiness or pleasure. We can't have our orgasms and tasty food with animals being eaten alive as the price; the equation just doesn't add up at all.

Nature is outright sadistic, there is no justification for it whatsoever. It's even worse than slaughterhouses. And that's a whole other subject. In order for us to eat, we torture and slaughter animals in the worst ways imaginables, and the living conditions of such animals until their final, gruesome fate are beyond horrific.

Reactions: krokilo, redeyepiranha and Crono
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it horrific how life even exists at all, the true tragic thing is the existence of life and how unimaginable amounts of suffering and torture have been experienced all throughout history as a result of the hellish mistake that is the existence of life. It does disgust me how this endless cycle of suffering continues to repeat as new life is forced here, I just think that nothingness is the only acceptable state where nothing can be harmed ever again, existence is undeniably so harmful.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and Crono