• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hi everyone,

I've recently started 2 water fastings. One that was short and lasted 2 days, and now a second one that is lasting 21 days, I'm currently onto day 5.

I've struggled with anorexia 3 times prior in my life, always due to someone cheating on me. Found out in November that I was cheated on again, which has induced another period of starvation. I also have body dysmorpia that I deal with every day and that makes it hard to see my body in any positive light to begin with, but being cheated on throws me off even more.

However, this time I looked into long term water fasting. It consist of drinking water only, nothing else but water for days, weeks or even months. Only thing you add to it is certain salts to get potassium and magnesium so you don't faint or get nausea and muscle cramps, I also take multivitamin and multiminerals.

I found several benefits to using this method. A big benefit is that you are always in a fasted state, so I can consume SN at any point I want, I don't have to wait 6-8 hours to fast from food because I'm already fasting non-stop from it. Those 6-8 hours of waiting always throws me off with a bunch of worries and makes me start second guessing since that's a lot of time to wait.

Another benefit is that you mix salt with your water almost daily, and that gets you in the habit of drinking salt water. Although its just barely a couple grams of salt mixed with 500-1000 ml of water, which is nothing compared to 25-50 grams of SN in a couple of shot glasses, it does help me prepare for a SN CTB a lot I feel.

Maybe this could be useful to others as well?

Last edited:
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
Not a bad idea!

I do wonder about the affects on nausea with the SN method in that deep of a fasted state though.

Reactions: freedomcalls
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Not a bad idea!

I do wonder about the affects on nausea with the SN method in that deep of a fasted state though.
Ah yeah, I haven't thought of that. I'm not sure if consuming rock or himalaya salt almost daily with the water helps with that or not or if its just too long of a fast that it wont stop the SN nausea regardless?